Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I can kick ass on some mario kart…or pitfall

1 Like

What? Wow. What a game hack.

1 Like

Dig dug
Frogger

3 Likes

I used to play Pong with my grandad if that counts.
giphy (12)

8 Likes

Seriously?? Oh man, now I wanna go play it again :joy:

3 Likes

What about snake :rofl:

I’m more old school. Gotta include the PING part for me. lol (1)

10 Likes

Was that when they used dinosaur eggs for ping pong , sir ? :grin:

6 Likes

As it turns out, yes, it was. Of course, unless you were a truly expert player, you had to empty the egg out of its shell before playing, and not just for sustenance. There were multiple reasons that were directly related to the game (in addition to the player’s grumbly tummy). First, any liquid inside the shell would slosh around, making the egg’s trajectory difficult to track. Additionally, the yolk, sloshing around in the albumen (and all of it sloshing inside the shell) made making the appropriate strike on the “ball” nearly impossible (when you could track the “ball’s” trajectory). Even for the true expert, however, there was one more challenge to overcome, and that was the “over ripe” egg with a tiny dinosaur inside. Those little fuckers can bust out (especially with the unwitting help of the paddle) in less than a moment and they come out hungry! It’s easy to loose at least one finger if you’re not careful.

Yep, that was old school ping pong. And you know, backwards that’s pronounced gnop gnip!

13 Likes

Wow… The more you know.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Yeah :muscle: lets Overgrow the earth :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve read that the first ford’s actually ran on hemp fuel, but greed being what it is, Henry was convinced to with oil.

2 Likes

If you ever have a chance read “The Emperor wears no clothes “. It’ll give you the historical perspective of why weed is illegal. Has nothing to do with dangerous substance, but about eliminating a competitive product

9 Likes

This is very pervasive , even in many non weed related areas. Not even eliminating competition, but apathy and laziness in the ability to regulate and monitor new ideas.

6 Likes

I’d imagine so. It was very effective legislating the competition out of business and throwing a dose of anti immigration rhetoric on top

4 Likes

I’m trying, I’m trying.

2 Likes

Great book rec @Emeraldgreen :+1:
That’s what immediately came to mind when I saw @420noob ’s pic

2 Likes

Kinda like they added lead to fuel not becuase it helped but because the refiners of lead got $ for every gallon of gas sold!

4 Likes

Giving away a free small pack of something new I made, unfortunately this will be for US only. Sorry everyone else I am out of international stamps right now.

Double Grape S1 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cognac OG”
Auto Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them
Again US only…sorry.

26 Likes