Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I’d love to try these

11 Likes

PM me your address.

7 Likes

I always seem to check late dang it! Gotta wait for the next one.

3 Likes

IMG_3539

3 Likes

Anybody have Bubba Kush pollen available?

2 Likes

I would gladly like a pack. If still available.

1 Like

The petrochemical industry and its byproducts killed the hemp industry.

8 Likes

I would love to try bro…

The paper industry is also a big part of it. So DuPont and Hearst

5 Likes

@PsillyRabbit

Seeds started June 10th. All three popped but one seedling damped off.

Uppotted July 8th.

Uppotted again to 5 gallon fabric pots August 20th. Plan to flip in about a week. I’ll try to do a better job documenting the flowering.

Flipped 9/5.

24 Likes

Unfortunately the emperor wears no clothes postulates conspiracies. I have a signed copy from jack herer. The real truth is far more racist. The conspiracies just paper over the completely racist reasons cannabis and other drugs were outlawed.
Here in Canada, cannabis was outlawed before it was in the USA. Due to racist scribbling by “Janey Canuck” called the black candle. They had to get rid of the immigrants that had constructed the rail roads, and were now just living their lives. Those stories were verified by the Knight who has been fighting for cannabis legalization since the 60s.

6 Likes

@JoeCrowe crazy! Do you have anything more I could read on that??

1 Like

Sure you can catch a few hints if you google emily murphy or janey canuck. You can still read that garbage if you search janey canuck the black candle or emily murphy the black candle. 1922 or some date like that.
I think in the modern times, only lawyers have access to the details that are true. It’s been obfuscated for us regular folk. I think to hide the fact that political activists and historically famous people in Canada were extremely racist.
If you are wondering who told me all this shit:

1 Like

Giving away a free small pack of something new I made to the first person who asks for it.
Double Grape S1 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cognac OG”
Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them

23 Likes

I’d like those please @darkillusion

I’ve been needing some more auto fems thanks!

10 Likes

PM me your address.

6 Likes

Yall are awesome around here!!!

4 Likes

I’m about to comment but I believe its only for US only and I want others to have chance to have this awesome cross. Thank you Mr. @darkillusion for sharing your work. Most of untested always turn out good.

1 Like

Not that pack. I did not have US only in the post. So it was open to all.

6 Likes

I missed it again!! Dang it!!!

4 Likes