Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Sorry @Simdadon cant afford to send a 2nd one or i would get ya too.

3 Likes

I know someone else got it but I thought I would say something nice about you for free

4 Likes

I appreciate it! If you send me your addy ill send one to you end of month if you want.

6 Likes

Thanks leet, yes Im big and ugly enough to make my own decision. Just ignore haters. Easy peasy.

5 Likes

I figured you are good. It just felt like a good response to the situation.

4 Likes

It talks about the racism also. How is it a conspiracy?

3 Likes

I sincerely think you were taken advantage of. May be a good idea not to be the “stand up guy” again. You do have experience to contribute. Just keep it clean and try not to know all. Good luck. Starting a new chapter.

2 Likes

Giving away a free small pack of something new I made to the first person who asks for it.
Double Grape S1 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cognac OG”
Auto Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them, open to all.

18 Likes

Dibs please

7 Likes

PM me your address @Gho13

5 Likes

The man the myth the legend! Shaking the bean stick. You’re awesome @darkillusion . Congratulations on the sweet win @Gho13! Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

The racism isn’t the conspiracy part.

1 Like

Wasn’t clear in my comments
What conspiracy are you talking about?
DuPont , Hearst both used political clout to change laws so their products would sell. Threw a bit of racism in to top it off

3 Likes

lol! Sorry I was playing a computer game. The conspiracy is like the dupont part and forestry dollars. Plastics etc. Sure sure, you can extract the polymers from hurd fibers, but they are not stable. I can still make fibers out of cannabis stalks. And spin them into strands and make clothes. Different forces than a conspiracy were at work. Cheap clothing is made from recycled polymers.
The whole basis of it was racism though. Not the fact we could manufacture cheap shit out of polymers, so weed had to be made illegal.

3 Likes

They used racism to out law a long established products made of hemp.
Fiber, paint all competing products to the new byproduct of the petroleum companies with DuPont
Hearst had just invested heavily in forest land for paper production. His only competitor was hemp fiber paper.

6 Likes

Gato accidentally sent me 2 packs of these dosidos fortune cookies, so the extra pack will go to the first dibs. Gotta spread the OG love.

8 Likes

Dibbity dib

9 Likes

Boy you was quick on the dibs :laughing: @Smooth

1 Like

Congrats. Send the info

4 Likes

I have a special dibs button. I wait here for hours to try and get @darkillusion gg4 auto cross. Lol. Not really. Just right place at right time.

16 Likes