Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thanks, I appreciate it. I’m outta likes but K+++ to you @Kasper0909

4 Likes

Those 2 f2s turned out great! :+1::+1:

Didn’t realize the arrows. :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

How was the smoke? @Kasper0909

2 Likes

The one on the left was great night time smoke. The more chunky ones seem to be the best. Remember these are f2 so they can differ a bit.

6 Likes

Thank you very much!! I’ve been needing a nighttime smoke . And I’m out of auto seeds as well perfect timing!! :love_you_gesture:t2::green_heart::fire:

4 Likes

Lol yeah I thought those arrows were animated wind characters or something :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Kasper0909! I’ve been in need of some better autos than some white label NASC freebies I’m sitting on :joy:

3 Likes

Im looking for tropicana cherrys fems if anyone knows anyone pls pm me i have gmo seeds and some orchid apple pollen to get ride of

3 Likes

Lol ive been looking for a year. If you find any lmk.

1 Like

I got some en route @thegoodmulk, but wasn’t parting with them but if you’d be interested in Jamaican Lambsbread or Blue Mountain I have a few of those left for that GMO. I’ve heard good things about it, wouldn’t mind trying it here in Jamaica.

5 Likes

@ManyManySpliffs sure

3 Likes

I have grown these out, and the sleep was so good I have 2 more going right now :ok_hand:… You’ll love em :metal:

8 Likes

@darkillusion received the cherry glue today. Thanks brother I’m going to b popping a couple of these within the next few weeks

11 Likes

@turtlewerm pollen and seeds landed Tuesday I believe sorry for the delay and thanks man.

4 Likes

Cool! I hope the serve you well.

1 Like

Goodmorning everyone awake and in this thread!! Hope y’all have a great day!!

:green_heart: :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

8 Likes

Good afternoon!

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Had these 2 under 24 hrs for 2 months
Threw them outside last week
An we have nuts 10 days later
But only on 1
Well watch the other

14 Likes

@darkillusion your fine Cognac OG beans landed today! :partying_face: Thanks again, bud! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

8 Likes