Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Basically, once you’ve reached TL2 status to unlock the Trading Post / Giveaways you’ll pretty much never run out of seeds again :laughing:

If you haven’t seen it yet be sure to check out DougDawson’s daily giveaway thread

7 Likes

Exactly, screw them noners! Go Hawks :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bang Bang NINER GANG!!!
All day everyday :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

What no I have not seen this dang what really

1 Like

It’s all good I just hope for a better rival not get swept 2 games to zero gonna be a great year in the NFC WEST go HAWKS

1 Like

I agree
Looks like we have some teams taking some steps forward and some backwards lol.
Should be an interesting year.
Just glad football is back already.

2 Likes

Hell ya brother it’s FOOTBALL SEASON finally now weekends Mondays n Thursdays ain’t so boring lmfao :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Giving away a free small pack of something new I made to the first person who asks for it.
Double Grape S1 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cognac OG”
Auto Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them, open to all.

19 Likes

Yes please :pray:

6 Likes

PM me your address.

4 Likes

Damn it lol fair play fair play

1 Like

Lmfao there’s my luck again LMFAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry @Cummings420 I surprised myself being so fast :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fair game good job man

1 Like

The number of giveaways makes it almost impossible to not have a collection of seeds. It is just a matter of time. I feel like I am
Playing the lottery for free.

9 Likes

Received my jaws seeds today @DougDawson
Thank you once again for your generosity sir.:muscle::muscle::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Thank you for being the generous OG you are, @darkillusion! :+1:

8 Likes

thanks for the assist.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Cummings, PNW just above ya in Canada. Bucs fan! GOOOOO Baaaker! :grin:
The biggest thing when adding your name to a wiki is…
If you see the option to disgard your attempt. Just X out and try again.
That means someone’s beat you to the wiki, if you overwrite someone. It’s quite frowned upon, there will always be time to add your name after the initial rush.
As well if you feel you’ve made a mistake. Speak up right away. No shame no harm. It just helps everyone in the long run.
Soon your mailbox will be so full, you won’t know what to do with all dem beans!
Good luck and peace out growchacho :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

As I have no seeds lol I got a few clones but seed plants are stronger an produce more in my opinion just hoping my clones take off not looking so great as of now lol :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like