Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

7 Likes

What’s this ???

@Cummings420
Click the post an see

Drawing is over lol maybe next time lol thanks for that info so I click the highlighted green words for the link :+1:

2 Likes

The Bones OG drawing is still open until tomorrow. The previous Shishka Genie drawing is closed.

5 Likes

Apparently it was a good bowl you smoked with the coffee this morning @Cummings420 :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Lmfao not just 1 followed with dab so ya Im struggling this morning plus I’m babysitting lmfao

2 Likes

So I just wanted to give a huge SHOUT OUT to @OnePassionateGrower as he just hooked me up with a FREE PACK of WW seeds im so fuckin stoked to receive these an pop em but im just so blown away at the same time like who just gives away FREE stuff to someone they dont know I’ll tell u THE OG FAM does so again heres another SHOUT OUT TO @OnePassionateGrower THANK U an hope nothing but fat buds an great KARMA

21 Likes

Pot heads are generally awesome kind hearted people
@Cummings420
I would give almost any belongings away to save someone facts

5 Likes

Yes as that is how I am also lol we are all just kind hearted people

3 Likes

Thanks @Kasper0909! Love the sticker, did you print these?
And @Neoangelo147 these screw top pucks are awesome!

19 Likes
9 Likes

Got a pack of Meltdown f2s made by Cannabis Crusader. He resent a doodle to me that never made it, but it showed up today and now I’ve got a pack for you courtesy of Cannabis Crusader. Enjoy and send me a dm!

These have been claimed, everyone be kind!

8 Likes

That’s cool of y brother
@Alpo

3 Likes

@duo i received your letter yesterday and everything is looking great. Thanks so much! for the sticker also, I will proudly add it to the collection.

4 Likes
6 Likes

(post deleted by author)