Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Dibbers :grin: please

Doh! Never mind, I got em :grin:. (although, they never actually arrived 🤷🤦)

So… DIBEROOSKIE :grin:

1 Like

Damn…no show?
It’s only been six weeks bra!
:rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah, I might be being impatient here, hahaha :grin:

1 Like

Lasssst callllllll
Drawing will be this morning.

12 Likes

Hey Buds so my Oatz (local cut) x Rolling Thunder (Bodhi) is finishing up after around maybe 10 weeks or so. I wasn’t counting.

It’s the first seed I grew from the untested cross that I handed out like 20 packs on here.

I wanted to post a photo, so you have an idea what the finished product is like. It smells very citrus and OG. Lime green dank. Turned out looking pretty good. Only problem is I didn’t bush out the plant and just grew one spear. I have a clone going in veg and will flower her out much larger.

Anyway, I haven’t chopped yet, but will in the next couple days and will test her and see how she smokes.

32 Likes

Looks great, looks super sticky almost syrup covered. :fire: :fire: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah hah I’m wishing I had more it’s like one ounce maybe in a one gallon nursery pot. Buds are tight and kind of chem looking even though I thought it might be more hells angels OG influenced initially. I notice these tight lime green Chem Dog like buds maybe from the wookie 15? Yeah super sticky and smells citrus but not sure if orange or lemon I think something else citrus. I’m going to put this clone below in a larger pot and get her in the flower room also and count the days, so I know how long exactly it takes. I want a larger jar of this.

8 Likes

Right on man! I’ve been bushing out mine while some autos do their thing, I’m really looking forward to flipping her!

Supercropped and bushing out :grin:

11 Likes

Ayy thanks so much @Pigeonman ! Love the stickers and the card/puck are freaking awesome!

21 Likes

Thanks @SWIM_Yenobi ghost og has landed!

5 Likes

The 2024 NFL Football Draft kicks off in 1 hour at 8:00pm EST tonight.

To the winner of this contest I will be sending this.

Nearly everyone qualifies to enter, those that don’t know who you are. Here are the simple rules.

You cannot begin guessing until 8:00 pm EST. Guesses entered before that time will be ignored.

I am a huge NY Giants fan. I want one of you guys to tell me who the NY Giants will select with their first pick tonight. So the first person to give me the player’s full name and team he played for in college is the winner. Just one winner, the first one with the right answer wins.

11 Likes

Jayden Daniels for the win! @LoveDaAutos lol forgot to put as a reply

C’mon Bob!

To qualiify to enter you must be able to read directions

1 Like

You are probably closer don’t see Daniels going that far lol.

Damn I can’t read

Drake Maye from North Carolina will will be NYG first pick!! @LoveDaAutos

Malik Nabors. LSU Bengal Tigers

Well now ya’ll idiots that actually know something about football have supplied the most probable correct answers so now it will come down to who hits the SEND button fastest at 8:00 pm EST when the guessing formally begins. :roll_eyes: :rofl: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

Looking for a REAL GOOD pack of Blueberry seeds if anyone has some or knows someone who has some.