Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Incorrect Bob

2 Likes

The yardbirds?

3 Likes

Yep you are right lol. Knew it was wrong as soon as I sent it.

1 Like

Google for the win, DM me your mailing info

2 Likes

Google is cheating So I pass the beanage to another lucky winner <3 Thanks @LoveDaAutos for the tossup <3

1 Like

Eric Clapton actually had to play base :exploding_head: cause all great players

1 Like

Yeah even I wouldnā€™t make it that easy

2 Likes

I did finish reading question those 3 were the yardbirds thatā€™s why I put guitar as well cause I didnā€™t finish reading. Got so excited I faked myself out lol.

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos If I won Id like to pass the beans to @420noob !

1 Like

If you won then Iā€™ll mail the seeds to you and you can do with them as you please. If you want to send them to 420noob go for it. But I still would need your address.

5 Likes

If its ok u can just send to noob, I may have won but I dont need those beans right now I have too many :stuck_out_tongue: , we could save 420noob the trouble of waiting and just send straight to him :stuck_out_tongue:

I only took a stab at the giveaway because I kinda thought it was the wrong answer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have to delete that post. Iā€™m not chastising you I promise.

2 Likes

I got kicked out of Creams last concert ever cause my friend couldnā€™t smoke weed on the down low so we got kicked out of the garden

3 Likes

@BeTheLight he has spoken on this earlier today. He is truely just sticking to his guns nothing personal. Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #2367 by LoveDaAutos

@whatnow madison square gardens? Im jealous.

3 Likes

Yeah MSG I think it was 2005/2006ish they did a reunion tour. 4 nights in London then 3 at MSG. Went the first night and had a great time. Also got tix to the last night and well missed a majority of the show thanks to my friend being a dumbass. At least it was the exact same set list from the first night.

2 Likes

what burrough do you live?

Just cause i knew where it was. Iā€™m over in Staten Island

11 Likes

nah because you said the garden. I know that is NYC speak. I got a brooklyn girl so learnt a thing or 2 lol. Like difference between avenue blocks and street blocks on manhattan island.

1 Like

She teach you the even streets run east and odd ones west? :rofl: @420noob

3 Likes

DM me brotha

1 Like