Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Plus only one risk in the mailing system sounds better to me.

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Abbbian on the win :trophy: from @420noob! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @420noob for a chance in your giveaway! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Giant slugs.

:rofl:

1 Like

@Cartwright I’m rotten :slight_smile:

15 Likes

That seems something like “If you’re going up the stairs, keep to the left. If you’re going down the stairs, keep to the right.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh NYC is a beast of its own. 10 blocks street is relatively short compared to avenue blocks.:rofl:. Or is it the other way idr.

2 Likes

The avenue blocks are special :joy::joy:
Seriously though all the numbered streets above Houston street are layered out so the even streets run east and all the odd streets run west. Handy to know coming from the subway trying to get your sense of direction back

1 Like

@THCeed package arrived today thanks again.

14 Likes

@420noob Wow, wow, wow! I’m taking this as a sign, so surely be throwing some Zamadelica into pots! Appreciate it friend!!!

I’ll do!! PM incoming!!
:partying_face: :exploding_head: :sunglasses:
:v: :seedling:
:hugs:

5 Likes

@THCeed and @Nugslinger beans have arrived! Didn’t know where to put it so I’m dropping them here. Thank you guys!

22 Likes

Really diggin that pink Bart, @THCeed :+1: A lot of cool pucks going around. You all got me considering getting a printer just for making pucks. :rofl:

6 Likes

No kidding. Me too, and I don’t even make beanz. ROFLMAO

7 Likes

These last couple of giveaways have just about tapped me dry. It is time for me to start finding a member to print me some more.

12 Likes

Cap junky arrived today thank you.

13 Likes

I was gifted these lemon Thai x heirloom piff seeds from holder of the piff fire @Rippleseeds. Looking forward to sparking this one up in a couple months. Every one of those crosses made nice plants but this is my first female from your seeds. I also kept clones of this one. Nice bush.

18 Likes

One of the reasons I bought mine :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I always wanted to use the phrase burgeoning economy.

4 Likes

I got a DLP and an FDM 3D printer. I got mine for tabletop wargames and role playing games.DLP is for high resolution miniature figures (aka “toy soldiers”) and the FDM is for printing terrain for battles.

6 Likes

I have an ender 3 v3 se. Does pretty good. Nothing too fancy. I did upgrade to the nebula module with A.I. definitely improved print quality. I had to retrain my self to use a computer again.:joy::rofl:. Hadn’t used windows since 2015 .

4 Likes

I mostly use Linux. I’ve used every version of Windows since 1.0. I like running Blender on Linux to kitbash STL files for miniatures.

2 Likes