Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Great toss up, @Synkra . Much appreciated. Good luck, y’all.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Daaaamn, I’ve never seen bud structure with colour quite like that before, that’s wild!

Nice tent! :flushed:

2 Likes

That is my pheno pick reversed white widow. The rest of of the tenant contains 2 other phenos of white widow and 3 phenos of train wreck. I will have 3 pheno variations of Perma frost . One of which is my pheno pick, white widow x train wreck is Perma frost. Once I find a good pheno of Perma frost I will add blue dream ( Santa Cruz cut ) and make Perma Dream.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s quite the hunt for a final strain, right on!! That end result is gonna be deadly :metal:

2 Likes

Good luck…

2 Likes

Aren’t you #7?

2 Likes

Yes, I reviewed it.

2 Likes

Right on man… thank you !!!

1 Like

White widow… damn that’s a major fav of mine

Lately it’s more like a white unicorn lol… I need to find the closest to original as possible!

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps I will have fem seeds. There are 2 phenos in the tent with the reversed widow . When they are done probably give out 2 packs . widow fems and Perma frost f1 fems :v:

5 Likes

Can @Terpsnpurps and I just quietly claim those 2 packs now? :smirk::joy:

2 Likes

I’m gonna send a few out just because and probably do a couple giveaways . I’ve got 25 pucks printed up so far lol :v:

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to the giveaway. Those seeds sound nice!

2 Likes

Barbara bud? Wow I haven’t heard that name in a while!

2 Likes

I’ve had Perma frost one time, been a long while. She was clone only at that time and hard to acquire , she was potent and loaded with trichs looked like it was sugar coated. So I’m pretty excited. Perma Dream I had for a few years , got from a buddy who made seeds ( clone only strain ). and lost it when a cloner crapped out and cooked the clones. Definitely looking forward to having her back and I also I have some crosses in mind with her. One of which will be with @TestOfOath icc#5. Perma Dream x icc#5 for some Dream Cake :drooling_face::drooling_face::v:

8 Likes

I’m so happy to see that you are being reunited with an old friend!

1 Like

Me too. Perma Dream has a special place with me , my Buddy Dennis got me the seeds and he passed away 2 yrs ago from cancer.:pray: So I’ve kinda made it my mission to bring her back and share her :v:

1 Like

They say that smell is strongly attached to memory. Hopefully it will help you remember the good times!

2 Likes

Yes it does my friend. I’m really hoping for some of the purple phenos in them. This is original Perma Dream purple pheno … original batch would pop roughly 50/50 green and purple. Both great, purple more intense all around.

16 Likes

Yeah that’s really cool man… theres just something about white widow for me… when I was younger I’d try to save it and never could… I just kept hitting it even though I was blazed just for that delicious taste… :yum: was always sad when I ran out because it wasn’t as findable back then being illegal… lol

3 Likes