Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Was one of the first good smoke I had tried when I was younger. Grew up around brick weed and good was hard to find unless you knew a grower or paid insane price lol.

3 Likes

Sounds like we grew up together lol

2 Likes

one of the first strains i grew was white widow. very thick silky smooth smoke that tasted like cake frosting . crazy anxiety for me though.

2 Likes

I actually like the anxiety part of that strain

1 Like

I’ve got some brick seeds from like 97-98 . They are hit or miss in germ but when they do I’ve had some good smoke out of them. Sativas and hazes so far. The sativa was straight pine fire lol

5 Likes

increased creativity quite a bit. i rem,ember drawing while on it, lol.

2 Likes

This particular widow I chose was a beast . She stinks like sour skunk with a hint of fruity. Huge buds , super sticky sappy , nice heavy stone but not narcotic, still functional just kinda duh :roll_eyes: :rofl::joy:. Bigj’s Refresher run - #541 by BIGJ

6 Likes

It’s like your describing a beautiful lady. Come to think of it… you are!

2 Likes

It sounds so good man!

1 Like

I added a link to pics in my journal. Welcome to check it out :v:

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Synkra!
:slightly_smiling_face:

Good call with the tag @Osogreen261. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hey friends news update here. We are under a Geomagnetic Storm watch. Its a G4 watch, which is rare to issue, g5 is the highest. G5 caused transformer damage and blackouts in Sweden a few years ago. If its a cloudless night, we may see Aurora. It probably wont be the typical green , but more so a red or pink For us in the South.

Whats crazy is they are saying 4-5 CMEs erupted in the general direction of Earth and should merge and strike us soon :o

I think the likelihood of major blackouts is low, but I would not rule it out if this is a bad geomagnetic storm, so keep that in mind <3 Lets see the AURORA <3

I planted an unknown cross today , so you could say this bean was planted before a major geomagnetic storm hit, which is kind of cool I guess. It came from my Cakefighter x Atonic plant. Its got to be Blue Mooon Rock Pollen that hit it, but I only found a single bean, so Im wondering if she selfed. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Tomorrow night’s aurora forecast for anyone in Canada/Northern USA
Thanks @BeTheLight for the share!

12 Likes

Massive. I wonder if that forecast takes into account all CMES ejected. Awesome. Maybe it wont reach as far south as Alabama. But that would be dam cool to see.

3 Likes

I’m in Virginia. I wish I could see it. So cool!

4 Likes

I hear scientists are saying a star might blow up soon too, causing a super nova that we would be able to see. i’d have to find the article but , lots happening with the weather on Earth and out in space :smiley:

Heres that article Blaze Star: Huge star explosion will be visible from Earth for a week - Earth.com

8 Likes

Keep us informed on these cool happenings
. Always cool to take a peak up everyone once in awhile

2 Likes

Alright folks, we have a winner!

#44. @blowdout2269 for a 6pk of (Cereal Milk x Rainbow Beltz)! Please send your details and I’ll be sure to drop these at the post tomorrow. Thank you everyone for playing along! :raised_hands::sun_with_face::dove:

Since there were so many participants (wasn’t expecting so many, thanks all!) I’ve picked 3 #'s and have reached out to the 2nd & 3rd place winners. Appreciate you all!! Wishing ya all the best :beers:

37 Likes

Hell ya @blowdout2269
Your killing it Brother

3 Likes

This will be my office space when im driving a train tomorrow. Some of the best sights in the world

4 Likes