Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Red eye jedi was the mommy here, mocha berry makes tiny little beans. The red eye hold up to being seeded pretty well. It helps if you only do a few branches too.

3 Likes

Hey buddy, I donā€™t see you on the list, I think you got kicked off? :thinking:

3 Likes

Looks like he got overwritten in spot 4 due to a language barrier

1 Like

Thanks @Cannabiscrusader for the chance at these and for your generosity.

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

My wife is quite the artist, and usually uses pastels or acrylics for her artwork,
but also uses a wide variety of mediums. Watercolors, oils, ink, pencil and Iā€™m
always amazed at what she does. Love your artwork m8.

I just finished removing seeds from a Platinum Dosi that was supposed to be a fem.
Thatā€™s what I get for paying too much for fem seeds. More seeds. I removed her from
tent number one where there were 6 other different fems growing in the nick of time and put her in the tent that I use for starting my garden veggies.

I snipped dozens of nanners off her to change her mind, but she would have nothing of it and proceeded to self pollinate herself. After the recent harvest, I pulled 1300 seeds off her. My guess of 12 seeds in your bud pic was based on my recent experience of removing seeds from the Platinum Dosi.

Good Luck everyone.

:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks:

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader

@THCeed

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a hint. A bean fell out when I put it on the tray. Sp if you started with 1, you are on the right track. Hope that helps lol

5 Likes

Thanks @Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @Cannabiscrusader! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

GSD actually means Gorilla Sunshine Daydream. I have some myself.

Somebody fucked up

ā€œlove gift x love giftā€

7 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tada: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :honeybee: :clap: :clap: :seedling: :partying_face: :hugs: :sunglasses:
:hugs: :exploding_head: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me bro!
@Vegabom u bad man :rofl::rofl::rofl: watch the overwrites please.
I kept my pic at 23ā€¦i see a few others chose that number and as well. Ahh well, farts smell :seedling:

5 Likes

hey chance for $110 credit from seedmans and nutes from Athena
https://m.shortstack.page/MBwPRs?sre=jw7W5jiYLOwDE

9 Likes

Nice man, thanks for the correction

1 Like

I looked up the wrong GSD lol. Iā€™ve been sounding like an idiot for sooo long. Thanks again for setting me straight. Dm me and Iā€™ll send you out a pack if youā€™re interested.

Now Iā€™m going to be saying get shit done like a toothless idiot with a lipper in for the next 3 hours as punishment for my transgressions. And 3 hail Maryā€™s

7 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower they arrived well. Thank you ! :facepunch:

11 Likes

Super Happy to see everything arriving well.
Hope they grow amazing for you bud. :spider: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks again! :facepunch:

1 Like

Hi all and @Pigeonman :blush::wave:.
I had the pleasure of receiving your letter today :fire:.

Thank you very much for sharing and for the game you rock.
I will be happy to get back to you :pray:
See you :wink:
O.B

21 Likes

New giveaway is up!

7 Likes

Sorry man, didnā€™t realize, thanks for letting me know otherwise I wouldnā€™t known I messed it up, Iā€™ll sit a few out!

3 Likes