Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I don’t think anyone would want you to sit out :blush:. Just watch out for the big red warning next time :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Is that when there’s pink and green on the wiki? Am I supposed to back out then?

3 Likes

If you go to the search page, look up “wiki etiquette” and check out the top link, it goes into more detail than I can remember :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Winner on the drawing is #34

@Ace71975

Congrats! Ace was my gamer tag when I was a kid. I’m talking legend of Zelda, wing commander days.

There were 98 beans in that bud. I shit you not it was like if Mary Poppins carpet bag pollinated a clown car. I gave that thing a twist over the rolling tray and it sounded like a rain stick.

Closest one is

@Drsunshinestrains with 81

Congrats you handsome bastard!

Winners post what doodle you would like me to attempt over on my dank doodles thread. As soon as I finish your drawing, I’ll get them in the mail.

19 Likes

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader!

1 Like

Now, I said i’d give out 2 extra flips. One for over one for under. Nobody went over, so why don’t we try a different nug. Only 1 winner this time, and position doesn’t matter only your guess. No duplicate guesses please, so look through the list first before posting your guess.

Here is the nug in question. It comes off of a meltdown strain. We’ll see if this one is pink inside like the other phenos have been.

And if you’ll notice, one fell out already. So start from one. Good luck!

1. @anonymous4289 72 seeds
  2. @Amendment3 :us: 45 seeds
  3. @patsnumone :us: 102 seeds
  4. @luxton :canada: 84 seeds
  5. @Smooth 79
  6. @Illicitmango :us: 64 seeds
  7. @Gato 75 seeds
  8. @freed111 :canada: 98 seeds
  9. @Kyleromero94 69 seeds
  10. @Cloud9 88
  11. @Abbbian 29 seeds
  12. @Trickster 48 seeds
  13. @Gho13 120
  14. @Bert :us: 128 seeds
  15. @Ace71975 68 seeds
  16. @Jimdoors 55 seeds
  17. @Tao :us: 62 seeds
  18. @DiRtYSkuNkZ :us: 40 seeds
  19. @BuckeyeBeanz :us: 57 beans
  20. @killabud 80!
  21. @globalhead :india: 51
  22. @Coffin_Dodger :us: 31 beans
  23. @Terpsnpurps :us: 89 magic beans 🫘 :sparkles: :yum:
  24. @belleswell :us: 60 seeds
  25. @OhNo555 :us: :sparkles: 78 beans 🫘
  26. @VisionGrower :brazil: 67 seeds
  27. @Villiager :de: 117 seeds
  28. @Cannaology :us: 78
  29. @THCeed 53 beans
  30. @Trae1170 : 81
  31. @Fortman420 :canada: 42 seeds pls
  32. @503BudMan 113 beans
  33. @MikeyMeteor 84
  34. @MyrtleGrounds 63
  35. @Hambone :us: 93
  36. @Sintax :us: 36
  37. @ledlight :eu: 73
  38. @emeraldbullfrog :us: 46 seeds
  39. @US3RNAM3 82
  40. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada: 33 seeds
  41. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench: 98
    Add numbers as needed. Remember no duplicate guesses!

aXgVD99_460s

38 Likes

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader!

@THCeed

4 Likes

Give this a read. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s the one! I’m still not entirely sure how to do that :grin:

1 Like

On a phone, I hold on the link for the drop-down menu and then scroll down to copy the link. Then paste were I want.

I’d imagine on a PC, you would right-click for the drop-down menu. Then same thing.

Lmk!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ahh, I don’t think I’ve pasted a link in here before, thanks!! :grin:

1 Like

You can also click on the minutes in the upper right corner of a post. It will allow you to copy and paste.

Like such

2 Likes

Damn! I’m a programmer and everytime I look at this site, my head hurts, and then I learn about something new.

Years ago I built my own forum board software… Gah! Lol

4 Likes

@Ace71975 your doodle is done and I’ll send it out tomorrow. You said that a skull that’s also a pot leaf would be dank. I think @OriginalDankmaster96 might need to shoot you the ol’ Morg on that one. Congrats, and sweet doodle pic!

db9ea6e27a6ddf84b516b8d1e48d23fdbf4d3b72_2_231x500

22 Likes

Well that’s sick

2 Likes

Very trippy man you are so talented :+1:

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @Abbbian you forgot to put up your perdition! :roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey friends, I leave a gentle suggestion for everyone today, if you have grown and smoked an OG cultivar, maybe you could create a smoke report thread for that cultivar ( if one does not exist )

While cannabis effects everyone differently, This could be our own OG version of Leafly :slight_smile:

I did one for Red Velvet Cake auto, and invited anyone else too leave their own Red velvet smoke report in the comments, you should do the same so we dont create 20 new threads for the same strain :stuck_out_tongue:

let me know your thoughts. I got this idea because I could not find a Red velvet cake smoke report :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

IMG_2624

Are we doing a cannabis leaf rorschach test :thinking:

2 Likes

Start the topic. I would read it regularly.

2 Likes