Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I Just got these in the mail the other day safe and sound no problems. Thanks :blush: a lot @PsillyRabbit for the generosity. I had no issues with your packaging and shipping method, maybe some post offices :european_post_office: are just rougher. :crazy_face::blush::wink::+1::european_post_office::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

17.4 miles

Fourteen miles

1 Like

Probably didnโ€™t hurt that he used a non-machinable mail stampโ€ฆ though I know they sometimes ignore them and roll them anyway.

1 Like

Iโ€™m thinking about 3 miles or two hours driving :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll throw a 4.20 miles guess out there!

3 Likes

Very true, and you can see they did hand cancel it as they are supposed to. I never trust those expensive stamps. I used them once took the mail in the post office :european_post_office: to the counter and told them all were non-machinable and they all went through the rollers. Nothing but flips and washers now and have never lost a soldier yet. :wink::+1::facepunch::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

186,282 Fraggle miles.

It might be crude and sloppy AF but they got thereโ€ฆ
I only thrw that non machinable on because i dont have enough Red pheno to replace them if anything goes wrong. Im running out of those rare dankness stickers but iโ€™m pretty sure is sent those to everyone too.
enjoy

5 Likes

Those skunk stickers are cool af. Iโ€™d put that on my car.

make sure you sign up on the wiki to win seeds. any help is appreciated i could use that for more envelopes and cards. send me a dm and well figure it out

2 Likes

Would that be the center of the city or the outside edge. I can make out a couple of buildings in that famous skyline.

1 Like

16.22 miles is my guess

17.8 miles is my guess

And to think in the old days they were using Steel zinc plated washers hahaha.Must have given the old bastard rollers a couple dings and scuffs made the Postman Cry it did.Maybe it is 19.2 miles??

1 Like

32 kilometers.

3 Likes

3.83 miles. 1/8 of an oz of distance is how you may know it.

2 Likes

Great. Iโ€™m going to need a slide rule.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll guess 12 miles . Thanks for the opportunity.

Im gonna call it. I have to double check no one got closer but honestly I have been watching you struggle the whole time. Top Shelf trees got it on the second guess. The answer is 22.88 acoring to my two google maps dots.
Im south east a tiny bit so it is off center.
ill throw @Ace71975 a runner up prize for technically being closer- yet going over.

14 Likes