Free Testers for Canadians (sorry to the rest)

If you can find @eskobar choclote rain or his chocolope he had I’m sure you’d be very happy.

2 Likes

Well I still have the rest of the f2s from Connoisseur to work through before I do anything else lol I’ve spent about 2k on seeds this year and have plans for more :man_facepalming:
I’m sure there’s good stuff to be found in the f2s, they were from an early release pack to a cutting I believe.

That said…a sure shot chocolope without the search would be pretty friggin cool lol

3 Likes

That’s an amazing array of genetics you have there Fitz. Lots of intriguing cultivars

2 Likes

If you are looking for someone to test some more, I would love to explore any of those northern berry crosses you have made. Will def have some room coming up into the new year. Lineup is slammed until then with my purple kush hunt and some chem 91 hybrids, with a little mix of pre 98 bubba and some pink kush work but theres always room in the batting order for your work!

3 Likes

I’ll test some beans also Fitz lol

1 Like

Let me know what you guys are leaning towards and I’ll confirm there are enough numbers. There are a few in the list that are low in numbers, mostly the Northern Berry stuff unfortunately.

For northern berry i really only have enough of the f2s and Gorilla Zkittlez 1 x NB which is the sister to NGBz, and the Super Silver Sour D-lights (Sour D x SSH x NB). NGBz brings the same structure and flower size as NB but with some added flavour and a touch more fuscia and purple colour. The NGBz f2s are another option, or really anything with the NGBz.

4 Likes

Honestly man, if there are any of your work you want to get a look at I can certainly give some a go. I dont have the schedule for super long flowering stuff currently, but have never been disappointed by any of your gear. I love citrus and bright flavours! I am running a Bonanza of Green right now, so subbing in a couple new plants into flower every other week. I have been vegging for about 3-4 weeks ( a little longer with these purple urkles currently, super slow veg) and then up potting to 3 gallons from 1 and sending them into flower.

1 Like

Shoot me a message with your addy, I have a couple things I think you’ll like that shouldn’t be overly long flowering

1 Like

It’s bhggjgc. Hjbvb. B

Hey Fitz I’m soaking of your Congo creek haze x skunk berry. Is the Congo creek haze from white buffalo seeds by chance? Also thanks for the extra bean and I’m very excited to chop the sweet berry lope haze. She looks beautiful

5 Likes

It is! The mom to those seeds didn’t get all crazy stretchy and branchy like the other. Spear tops. Had a raisin and lemon type smell with an underlying sweet cream type of aroma. There were notes I couldn’t place, was pretty complex and unique.

That’s awesome! What a beast.

3 Likes

she’s a beautiful girl

5 Likes

Theres the purple i was expecting! How’s she smelling?

1 Like

here’s some dried flower brother. She is very complex smell. Ranging from anise to a berry gas. Her taste is a berry haze funk . Smooth on the inhale with spicy berry gas on the exhale. But truly a fine specimen. You did well with your selections Fitz and am totally thrilled to have found a few s1’s in her flowers already

6 Likes

Hell yeah Rezn! From the description and appearance she definitely leans towards the Skunkberry which I expected. Very nice, well done!

2 Likes

I’d be happy to send you a few s1’s lol.

1 Like

love me some sweet berrylope haze

6 Likes