Free your budshots! (Part 1)

First post - but LONG time lurker. Whaddup OG!

Here is a few nice shots of some Master Kush from a couple grows ago. This run they were sittin in supersoil SIPs. Try saying that 5 times fast! Lol.

35 Likes

Welcome out of the shadows. That’s one hell of a first post! :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Hello new member from Michigan. I have been browsing around and Have benefited much from the combined knowledge here. my current run of 4-GG-4 that were part of saving an overgrown mother. Left me by a commercial grower friend. It is purported to be a JW Cut and has the red pistoles and twisting leafs of the ones I have searched online. I was able to root a total of 19 and the earliest two were super cropped, topped several times and basket weaved (I abuse thes things as soon as they root in the coco mix). And a early plant that I was going to hold on for a mother and only topped twice for stretch. Girls are into week 5 and stacked 8 nodes high, snow covered and starting their late swell. Blah, blah, blah…I’ll start a thread with some pics, as they are worth a million words and I’m rambling, time for night meds with an Orange OG fatty…smoke up! Later

29 Likes

Reminiscing…a chemdog x stardawg (something like that) autoflower cross I grew for my first grow. Best weed I’ve ever grown. Chemdog lover for life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

25 Likes

FYI You forgot to remove the exif info/data from those photos

But they are some great pictures

1 Like

Half way there.

19 Likes

reservoirs chem d x sour d ibl 2010

26 Likes

23 Likes

Fantastic buds and great photography!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Great shots every1…and the shown buds do look delishiss too !!

2 Likes

A couple more. Love week 6 and on. It’s when the good stuff happens

22 Likes

19 Likes

21 Likes

Fuckin’ gorgeous!!!

4 Likes

34 Likes

Top shelf toasty. :facepunch:

2 Likes

What plant are we looking at bro? She’s pretty.

3 Likes

Dinafem Blue Hashplant

17 Likes

Juicy…Mmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

GG2 x AK47 18 days since the flip .

16 Likes