Harvested my summer stash.
Set for fun in the sun.

29 Likes

Is that something you made Shiskaberry?
It sounds like a great cross.

3 Likes

No not me phuad @ opengrow supposed to smell and taste like a ipa beer

2 Likes

That’s what Phuuad’s IPA strain is made of? I couldn’t remember what the parents were that Phuu used.
I never grew it, but every single grow report I’ve ever seen on it says it does, in fact, taste/smell like an IPA… hence the name. Like smoking a stony ale!
I miss Phuu… he’s a cool cat!

4 Likes

Phuuu´s IPA is (AK47/NL)xSuperSkunk . Excellent smoke!!!

4 Likes

Never heard of this but I do love IPAs.

4 Likes

Beachbud has really been working and preserving that strain. He swears by it for pain relief and flavor. I got that cross from him with IPA in it. Seems like it’s the Sour Goo Phuuu. That was a beautiful plant with lots of colors. I’m still going to take him up on some of those. I just haven’t yet. I’ve been a lifelong lover of IPAs so it caught my attention with the name.

4 Likes

I love a good IPA. I smell a bottle like it’s jar of dank.

1 Like

…here some older pix of the Phuuu´s IPA,i grew some yrs ago…

21 Likes

@saxo, Didn’t you create the Green Ale with that as a parent? I gotta get a copy of that sometime. I hear it’s yummy as well.

1 Like

No @GMan …Beachbud made the GreenAle(GreenManalishi x IPA) as well…i only made up the Name lol yeah,i realy like the GA taste…rubber,pine-resin kinda :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s like I’ve got 2 totally different phenos the sativa I’ve shown and a Xmas tree ak leaning plant both are potential keepers amazingly fast at budding the ak leaning plant is such a dark green colour very sturdy uniform plant .

4 Likes

Uploading: B7B0A6A3-1A0E-4989-BB6C-18F9969D394C.jpeg… bagseed day 22 almost broke off the top beginning of flower but I got it back together and she’s just absolutely beasting

18 Likes

I can’t even figure out how to link on here, but this last year I learnt how to screenshot as fill in.

Oh yeah I remember now. I actually have the Turkish landrace you crossed to Green Ale. Man. I gotta get busy. :slight_smile:

Bag seed always turns out being one the best plants you ever grew. lol That one looks great. It’s how I got seeds to grow in the 90s. I could find one or two seeds in the stash every now and then. Good memories.

1 Like

Flight of the Sinai

4 Likes

Still young yet but very impressed with the bud development and the density only 41 days from flip
So she’s still got time

ATF x NL5 from Sinister seeds

Also this is a shot of

Holy grail kush x GoGi OG @jetdro

28 Likes