Fresh Beans ! Free Beans ! 😁

I have herd mention of that as well.

regards,

2 Likes

For a noob I’d discourage that, to much moisture still present and it could turn it to mush 🤷

2 Likes

I usually will give the plant a 2 week hang rough trim and ziplock the buds and freeze. So far I haven’t noticed poor germ rates or mold .

1 Like

DANG!! You and Britney again…“Oops, you did it again!!” Well done, Bro, well done. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Guess the bean count :wink:…different plant. Beans were finished…

Too lazy to shuck em…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

13 Likes

Not quite. Maui Mango Haze F2 was distributed by Sebring through his site as a co-op run, but Sebring had nothing to do with making nor reproducing that cross. It was bred by DarthCultivar and seeds were donated by Upstate from AllOra to do the run. Guitarzan made the F2’s. Its all documented right here ^^

The OrangeGrove likely came from JustSumTomatoes originally :wink:

Sounds like a banging cross! :muscle:

7 Likes

Spot on about the MMH…

9 Likes

So I’m going to be having some Maui Mango Haze beans and some Maui Mango Haze x Orange Grove beans coming down the line … IF you would like some, just let me know and we’ll work on the details…:wink::wink: The above “plant” is a MMH x One if my wife’s plants, so it isn’t for release…going to be working on the F2s though…

BEST :grin:!!

:beers::beers::beers:

12 Likes

I’m game, let me know the details :grin:

2 Likes

regards,

1 Like

@mike28086

You want beans?

Edit: OH…641 beans! :smiley::wink:

2 Likes

I would not turn down some beans.

regards,

I’m very interested in both!! Gonna be popping my packs of May Mango Haze for this long season coming up

1 Like

I would prefer the crossed seeds if you don’t mind. I have some MMH from the 2021 or 2022 run.

regards,

1 Like

Love to get some of those

1 Like

Oooh that sounds mouthwatering. Let me know what I have to do to get some.:yum:

2 Likes

It’s still going to be a couple of weeks before I can get anything sent off…but in the meantime if you pm me your deets and what you would like, we’ll get the ball rolling.

This is my 1st time sending out beans so I’m only going to give one pack per person, beans…the choices are MMH or MMH x Orange Grove…first come first serve. :grin:

9 Likes

Donation?
Cool strains.
I smoke one time #Oranges and are incredible!
Have that genetic on that strains?

1 Like

Im not understanding your question.

Oh…no donation need. Just limited supplies…

3 Likes

Im hear about orange. Never about orange groove.

1 Like