Gamestonk WSB

Your already on the next step brother. Your learning that if you go slow and ALWAYS take 10% to 20% AND SELL… Small gains over time, consistently = Wealth…

I’ve learned that doing things my way, makes me learn what I’ve just explained the hard way :laughing:

2 Likes

What? This is a injury :confused: ? Or you…

2 Likes

Injury…fell into my table saw…lol. Left hand is kinda a lobster thingy now…lol

2 Likes

Ohh yes. I remember that photo. I can’t even imagine man :pensive:

2 Likes

Ah, could be worse :+1: I am forever the optimist…lol

1 Like

Thanks to you I just put 12$ into BTC lol

Not like it’s much but shit… On the climb to 62k and higher…

3 Likes

Hahah I tossed 1 buck for shits n giggles.

1 Like

I think the best possible advice I can give based on reading, watching, talking with many many other traders and experiencing it myself.

Maintain Money Management…
DO NOT go ALL IN and ALWAYS protect your capital…

Please never risk more then 5% of your whole capital at one time

Don’t buy several stocks/options at once (buy 1 or 2 max)

Read the Charts/Price action and on stonk forums NOBODY is your friend.

When the bears :bear: come bashing there is a reason and it’s usually to get you to sell your shares cheap, too them…

Bloody Red days = BUY
Green happy days = SELL
FRIDAY is almost always low volume day, because wayyy too many “Robin hooders” don’t hold over the weekend…

Lastly, CASH is KING.

Just my opinion 🤷😌

3 Likes

This could be you getting these big gains too someday soon.

2 Likes

If anyone’s still diamond hands on $GME, I recommend the YouTube channel stock markets with Bruce for some decent analysis from a retired market pro. He owns no stock, his wife doesn’t do it for him, etc. He just makes tips and ad revenue from his channel and has been rock solid for me at least. I went 10k->30k so far and Bruce kept me from panic selling when it crashed this past week, only to recover within a few hours.

2 Likes

The crowd only hates them because they manipulated the market and screwed over the customers to help the hedge funds. They’re Satan with a good user interface :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I think most platforms were a little off guard with what happened. Robinhood was just the face of it.

He’s just trying to make some bagel money!

1 Like

Oh they definitely were but Robinhood was the only one that halted trading of GME all together. TD was giving warnings about volatility and I saw others saying their trading platforms were too, but everyone was still able to buy everywhere but Robbinghood.

I can’t imagine them pulling that again though without being completely ruined. A second time would kind of remove any doubt about the first time lol

1 Like

Hahaha, a second time…well, we will see…hahaha

1 Like

I don’t want to get off topic but “Marijuana is awesome!!!”

:smiley::sunglasses::wink:

So…while i was on a roll.

When you analyze the value of Doge and Dogecoin you might find that it can be used to insure funds. Basically by using a doge ewallet, the funds can be insured against dogecoin in peoples accounts AND Doge on the currency market. So doge ewallets can then insure funds up to 2x the market cap of Doge.

Your insured funds would not increase in value as Doge goes up in value.

Just noticed this, this is a cool crypto currency. Its called Phoneum, what makes this ecurrency particularly cool is that you use your phone to mine it.

Not sure on forum policy…but if you get it use code and ill get some Phoneum ecoin!

Edit: i think with this one the miner gets all the Phoneum, and then to “cash out” you just sell it at the market rate…but the program does this upon request.

Not available in App Store :confused:

Android or apple? Its available in android.

1 Like

Apple fuuuug