Gamestonk WSB

Who’s going in?

21 Likes

Lol they decided to take a page from OGs book and do a group buy. That reddit is a hillarious place.

13 Likes

Love it!!! When independent investors short they get bit, why not the big shorters. Good for the little guys!!!

11 Likes

Hedgefunds don’t just lose. What’s happening is sad. The average Joe is now investing their pay check, they are going to lose it all and just like in 2008 the leaders of the Hedgefunds will walk out of court laughing.

Citadel, melvin and whoever else will somehow walk away glorious once again. I pray us the ppl stand a chance but sadly I’ve seen similar things play out over and over

3 Likes

Invest only what you’re willing to lose.

Short squeeze - it will probably go down as fast as it goes up. How high will it go, who knows?!

Some people will make some bank though!

5 Likes

I almost went in but it’s straight up gambling, they have to cover their short at some point but I just feels like there’s some other game going on. Made me real nervous yesterday when they wouldn’t let anyone buy. They let melvin refill all their shorts and wouldn’t let anyone buy that’s incredibly illegal. What other games are going to be played.

2 Likes

lol it’s definitely NOT investing

Edit: except investing in a fuck your letter to Wall Street

5 Likes

Really though…maybe we at OG could start one. Anyone know a struggling company who Wallstreet turned their back on? We could start a little buying frenzy.

1 Like

I bought a few shares of amc early today. The plan is everyone who bought to hold until monday.

6 Likes

Good luck @Grohio . Keep us posted. :gem: :open_hands:

1 Like

Did you buy shares or call options?

I bought shares on cashapp. Call options are way above my knowledge. Lol.

1 Like

Is amc supposed to take off?

3 Likes

Oh yea. Its up like 57 percent at closing today. Buy up GME too if you can. Its so volatile. The plan is to hold till monday. The short squeezers will have to close their shorts and buy our expensive ass shares. Lol. Im hoping to make a couple grand on monday if it goes as planned.

8 Likes

There is people on redddit up a half million and still have not sold. Shit is funny as hell. Fuck wallstreet.

6 Likes

Why is it up so much in the past week?

1 Like

I’m only holding $400 ($380ish) in AMC. Bought in at $11.48 (rough average)…everyone is all over the place with current amount of shorted shares and what date they have to buy out their shorted positions. I still new to the whole scene but have dabbled here and there in the market.
Little brother has something like $2g’s riding on GME…he’s riding a special kind of high.

Robinhood is gonna be finished.

4 Likes

Watch that amc stock monday and be ready to sell. Your set to make loot man. Im telling ya. These reddit WSB dudes got this shit flipped. That 400 can easily turn into 400000

4 Likes

How long do you see this going on for? Is everyone just gonna go by shorted company by shorted company and try to take out the big hedgers?
As an American, can you confirm that most of this is movement fueled by the 2008 crash and the generation that grew up during that time?
I see people saying AMC to $200 a share…is this realistic?

1 Like

If I’m not able to catch a good time to sell (busy at work), should I set a sell limit of $100…or more?? Just looking for an opinion…not financial advice…lol…no pressure.

2 Likes