Garden center clones

Yeah, I wouldn’t by clones that were abused in this way.

1 Like

Not in Oregon. They come from local cannabis nurseries. In order to obtain them you have to have OLCC lic med lic and buy in quantity. Or wait until your dispos start selling them for outdoor season. Some shops sell year around. Strains are very limited. Archive in Portland sells their own all year.

1 Like

I know what you mean. In cali it’s the same, only licensed dealers can sell clones and the selections have been god awful these past few years. I’m talking one grower I know had to drive 2+ hours to find anyone who was holding sativa dominant cuts :sob: what is with that? are they selling out like hotcakes or are indicas just the current hot thing? Weird as hell

2 Likes

Long flowering periods not as popular. Just like anything. Supply and demand what is hot this year. What I do is make friends with my local pot shops and wellness centers and when clones come out in Jan. I start looking at what nurseries the shops are getting their clones from. Then I look at that nurseries stock and ask my local dispo to order me a few of what I want on their reorder. If the shop is interested in your business they will order you what you want. Never hurts to ask.

2 Likes

that’s a really good call, I’ll tip my buddies off to that for sure.

I’m not strictly speaking to flowering times but more in terms of effects, but now I’m wondering if the dispensaries knew that’s what my buddy meant :thinking: Maybe the mainstream pot scene is getting more savvy on the real distinctions between sativa and indica…lol

2 Likes

Savvy on what sells. If triangle kush clones sell out in a less than a day versus Agent orange clones stretching to the roof before they sell out. Well. :sunglasses:

1 Like

yep, thats unfortunately true. good news is that were are at least a couple reputable clone suppliers in CA. I get mine from purple city genetics (PCG). theyre well known and they do drops throughout the state. my local dispensary used to carry them year round but they kinda stopped in the last two years. i spoke with the staff and they werent very knowledgeable or helpful about understanding when they were coming back, then BAM! outta no where they started doing clone drops again. makes no sense, but if you check pcgs twitter feed you can find out after they drop. the dispensaries care so little they dont even bother putting them in online inventory less alone keep them i good shape until theyre sold. you really NEED to be there in the first week to get one otherwise they sell out / are left with shit or bugged plants

anyhow PCG did me right this year. Im really stoked about their new lineup, i got all new gear for the year. Ill be posting photos as i work through them. The one im most hopeful about is “Blue Limonene by Grandiflora”. Supposed to smell like sweet lemons with a blacked out bag appeal

4 Likes