Garden of fazendeiro - NOTILL

:heart_eyes:

Middle of the fourth week of bloom. According to my lifemate, there aren’t any with an obvious smell yet and they started to resin.

10 Likes

Hey guys
We are in the middle of the 5th week of flowering of the girls.
I still haven’t felt any characteristic smell in them, among the JB, the ones that are calling the most attention are #01 and #04. The Mango and the BAH are beautiful, the SL is well hidden.
I felt that they started senescence very early, I think that not having covered it well was missed now in flowering, I feel that the buds will be very small.

8 Likes

Hail guys,

I finally got back from my work trips. Before traveling, we installed a new window air conditioner in the room and different from the other, these days at home I could see that it kept the humidity cool for flora (48-60%), which helped well to keep the flora on track, in addition to from the hand of the mistress and a friend.

As I said earlier, the plants ate well or were not well nourished, but I still managed to see some nice traits in some of them. In general, they are beautiful, except for JB#03, SL and BK, I felt they were undernourished and lacked space, before starting the next cycle I will cover these beds well and give an overview of this space.

Jelly Breath Bx1 #01: Compact and small plant, very resinous. There was a faint smell of cream and sweet hashish.

JB BX1 #04: Considering the work as a whole, this is the one ahead of the other 4, it’s bigger, robust, resin well too and has a beautiful fade. I smelled more of hashish than the cream.

Honorable mention: the JB#05 deserves a little attention, even though it came very small and tight, it has a smell that I couldn’t describe, we’ll see how it unfolds in these last few weeks, different from the JB#03 that gave a show in cloning and did not develop well, lost a lot of leaves and was undernourished.

Mango Lassi: this plant that I opened here has characteristics very similar to the sativa, it was the one that grew the most, thin leaves and by the way a long flora, probably it will last 10-11 weeks. The smell is very reminiscent of sword mango, my favorite mango hahaha I’m hoping to see this flavor in the silk, plus a sativa breeze that makes me excited.

12 Likes

Beautiful plants bro, the room must be a mix of perfumes, great growth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::v::om:

2 Likes

Hi guys,

today the little plants are completing 8 full weeks of 12/12, exactly 56 days. None of them are ready to be harvested yet, but during these days that I’ve been at home (not traveling), I’ve noticed a very nice development in most of the plants, fattening the flowers and reaching the final stage. With that, I was able to better identify the terps that are being exalted by the plants, it’s a wonderful smell mix.

Follow to photos

Mango Lassi

Dead hot strawberries F2 #07

Black apple Hitcoch

Jelly breath BX1 #01

Jelly breath BX1 #04

Jelly breath BX1 #05

9 Likes

Looking beautiful :fire::fire::fire::fire:! Nice run

2 Likes

@fazendeiro420 Wow!! Beautiful buds!! Jelly Breath is particularly stunning!!
Congrats!! :seedling: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:
:eyes: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Brujobob and @Abbbian !!

I’m happy with this cycle ending, I hope they get fat and put their terpenes on the silk

Hugs

1 Like

Awesome man! I like it! This is my style of growing!

1 Like

Thanks man,
I see your threat, I love it, big beds and Beatiful plants

Success :seedling:

1 Like

It’s flying low my friend, very happy to follow this cycle, which one do you like the most? tell us the smell of those naughty ones

Hello guys,

After a long time, I can say that I am coming back little by little. After expocannabis I went through a complicated situation, which I still have no idea when it will be resolved. Contextualizing, I went through several personal problems that ended up “dripping” in the cultivation. I lost all the cuts I had, the only one I still have is the Biker kush that I received from a friend, but I lost my GC, Gorilla 24k, Jelly, Blazing, Sweets, ECSD x NH and others. Unfortunately, I also lost cuts that didn’t even go to bloom, like the Jalisco hunt, it was a shame, but it’s learning.

In view of this, I took little this last year and I’m finishing my first flowering this year, which started last year. In this cycle I am running 2 different cuts of Exodus Valley (Cheese x ChemValleyCooks from truecanna), 1 Gorilla cookies f2 (GC) openned for a friend, 1 di frutti from Karma, 1 Kosher kush x road dawg and 1 bahama mama x road dawg, these last two are homemade crosses of a friend). They are in the ninth week of flowering. Two plants per bed (it started with more, but I was removing it). All these cuts are running around here for the first time, indoor.

I will not promise to post constantly, but I hope to be able to update the next steps here. What will be the revegetation of these cuts.

Exodus valley 01

Exodus Valley 03

Bahama mama x road dawg

Kosher kush x road dawg

Gorilla cookies F2 (GC)

8 Likes

salve fazendeiro

beautiful girls and great genetics.

é nóis

Salve Freddy,

Thanks my brotha. Let’s see if this quality will also pass to silk

Tmj