Garden of fazendeiro - NOTILL

Hey guys, how are you?
I’m starting here at OG, I’m just starting to use forums, I started using this type of communication a little while ago and I’m stoked

My difficulty between us is the English language, but I am willing and confident to overcome this barrier to be able to exchange experiences with growers from all over the world.

I’m Brazilian, I’ve been growing this wonderful plant for four years, I don’t consider myself an expert, I use the organic method, here in this post I’ll highlight my space where I have two cultivation beds.

The two beds are in a space of 1 meter by 1.5 meters, during vegetation a 400w quantum board panel and in flowering I connect another 200w of cob citizen. I have two mini-fans that are pretty bad and a 150mm exhaust that draws air from the outside into the growroom.
These days, which are very rainy, the temperature ranges from 23-28 and the humidity is <80%, I live in a beach area, difficult to control the humidity.

Now let’s talk about the plants, I’m doing a mix, a hunt of some seeds from my last purchase and some cut that I’ve already cultivated and placed to occupy the spaces at the beginning of the veg.
On the left bed:

• 4 Jelly Breath BX1 (in house)
  • 1 Dead hot strawberries F2 (oni)

On the right bed:

• 2 cuts de Blazing bees ( @ervasagrada )
  • 1 Biker kush (karma)
  • 1 Sour Leda reg (Karma)
  • 1 Mango lassi fem (Karma)
  • Black apple Hitcoch (TH)
  • Unknown (homemade cross)

I’m looking forward to JB, Mango, BAH and Sour Leda and the unknown, the others I already know.

It will be a pleasure to share experiences with you OGs

Below are the photos
first photo is from two weeks ago

Current photos

26 Likes

Looking good bromigo

4 Likes

Very nice @fazendeiro420 what is the size of those beds? Looking forward to good things coming from the beach.

Peace

3 Likes

@fazendeiro420 Morning and welcome to OG! Amazing site!! Without a doubt!!
Bem-vindo!! Abraço!! Plantas lindas!!
Quando puder passe no link abaixo e diga um oi para todos, se ainda não o fez!!

3 Likes

hello @LivingBlackSoil , thanks for stopping by,
the beds are 130 liters (40x80x40) each. I’m also waiting for good things here
I saw a video that came out in the hightimes of Jelly breath BX1 that made me hopeful for something fire here

3 Likes

I’m very happy to follow your cycle here friend let’s go that rocket has no defendant :boom::rocket:

2 Likes

Always up my great friend!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @fazendeiro420!

2 Likes

Following the saga here too!!!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!

Hello @punk77 happy to see you here, thanks for following here too.
I hope to learn a lot here

2 Likes

Another week has passed and the plants are doing well. I did a defoliation and some pruning. I’m thinking of pulling Blazing Bees #08 out of bed and making several clones of her. From the floor of the carriage, it took a while to revegetate and when it blooms it will disappear among the others, so I’m thinking about this handling.

JB’s smallest ended up being a female, perhaps due to some stress, the reason perhaps being the competition between spaces.

I think at the beginning of the first or second week of January I will flip. they grew more than I imagined.

6 Likes

Hey guys,
This week there should be a flip for these girls, the plants are beautiful.
The Jelly Breath’s are very beautiful, they have very strong indica characteristics, such as short internodes and thick branches, only JB#05 didn’t like pruning very much, it ended up being a very small and squeezed plant. The JB#02 that got out of bed has already rooted some clones, when it flips, I’ll put it in the environment to see what the sex is. The only one I still haven’t been able to clone is JB#03, I don’t know why, according to a friend, it has thick stems and that makes it difficult.

In the bed on the right, things are also fine. Some plants overgrown leaving BB#09 and Sour Leda well hidden. With that, we decided to remove BB#09 and make clones of it, in the last cycle it was tight, but it showed interesting characteristics, some “orange” terps and purple coloration, I’ll give it a chance, but on another occasion. With this, only BB#07 will remain, which was the best of the last cycle, beautiful plant, citric and berry terps and after drying the scent in the pot and in the silk is orange, I was looking for terps like that, I took a clone of it too.

Left bed: 4 JB’s and DHS #07
Right bed (top to bottom, left → right): BB#07, BK#03, BB#09 (to be removed), Sour Leda, BAH, Mango Lassi, Unknown.

6 Likes

Nice healthy plants :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Yesterday (06/01/2023) I flipped the plants to 12/12, before that I removed clones of the plants that had not yet rooted. I also removed BB#09.

I added 200w of cob citizen to complement the flowering, there are two 100w bars.

Photo trying to show their height. I feel the Mango Lassi is going to be a problem controlling the size

Already here, the JB#05 proved to be very small. DHS#07 occupied a nice space on the left in the background. Anxious about the sex of these Jelly Breath

Next week I’m traveling and I’ll be gone for about a month, my girlfriend will take care of the plants, as she always does, but I shall come back with updates on the girls’ gender.

Hugs guys

8 Likes

i’m so glad to be your friend, keep going, keep growing! hugs!

5 Likes

looking forward to seeing this bush blooming!!!

3 Likes

I’m also happy to be your friend and to be here at OG.

Keep growing together!!

let’s make new friends here too

2 Likes

I’m looking forward too @punk77!! I expect something great from this mango lassi and Jelly breath, the others that I didn’t run will be a surprise

1 Like

Hey guys,
A week after the photoperiod change, some plants have already shown sex and are stretching.
All 4 Jelly Breath BX1 that are in the bed are females, it only remains to know the clone that is in the glass, due to the structure and ease of cloning, we already have two plants that are standing out (#01 and #04). Sour Leda and Unknown have yet to reveal their gender.

I’m traveling this weekend and won’t be back until next month, I’ll be back from the middle to the end of the bloom of this cycle. I’m happy that the 4 JB that are in the bed are females, not wasting space on the bed is very good, in addition to more chance of something burning in these flowers.

8 Likes

Hey guys,

I’m still on a trip, but I wanted to update here for you and the mistress sent a photo. The photo is from 14 days of flowering.

The bed on the left was confirmed to be all females, 4 JB and 1 DHS, the JB that got out of bed was also female. The bed on the right had a male, which was Unknown, it has already been removed from the bed, so there are still 5 plants (Bb, Bk, BAH, SL and ML), totaling 10 plants in this cycle.

11 Likes