šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

@NagRaves , mineral salts , waaaaay less hassle : ) more control , know what your giving , by how much and when : )

3 Likes

day 52
28 days only phā€™d water

6 Likes

Lovely colours going on there and healthy too for no bytes. My 4 autos are just 5- 6 weeks from sprouting and the light is top of the tent. Been using old timers and calmag in small doses only.

5 Likes

Supposed to say no nutes but bloody autocorrect said bytesā€¦!?

1 Like

your plants an tent look fantastic bro
I still run hps ha ha
I do use nutes but stop about 4 weeks from flower to get the fade on
plant magic is a good feed
but I use hesi bloom
no calmag or boost
grew some autos back in the day

Hey all!
Do we still have any UK growers active in here?
Iā€™m relatively new to OG forums, but spent a lot of time over on RIU in previous years.

Iā€™ve been looking through the OG threads here and found a UK chuckers topic.

Would be cool to try and get something up and running like the folks over the pond have, for making some f2s and sharing seeds etc.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s NOT just for ā€™over the pondā€™ - itā€™s for everyone no matter which country you come from ā€¦
So go ahead and add your name to any Co-op preservation runs - thereā€™s Distributors for every area, so go look and see if thereā€™s anything you want to sign up for, plus thereā€™s @Sebring ā€™s website that only charges you for postage, the seeds are free - some fire has passed through his site - i canā€™t remember the name of his website but i havenā€™t used it yet-

Just ask him or anyone else for his seeds Coā€™ details ,and youā€™ll find lots of good stuff - if thereā€™s any left ā€¦! Lol.

Happy growing mate,
:facepunch:
Gaz

1 Like

Ah yeh, I know this is worldwide. I just meant for me sending stuff out, I couldnā€™t really afford to post multiple things to the US, but in UK postage would be pennies lol.
Suppose so long as anyone could cover postage, Iā€™d be happy to send beans out.

Thatā€™s cool to know about the Seeds Coā€™ too.
Iā€™ll definitely check that out.

1 Like

evenin, im from the uk too, am on a few forums, just thought id join up and see what the crack is.
ive been growing for many years, first soil then coco, but mostly hydo in diy rdwc, waterfall systems etc, but currently in coco after a shit load of root issues in my hydro systems sickened me of it.

i also do a bit of breeding, currently got a couple of dozen various fems which have been hit with black D.O.G and sunshine daydream males, so that should hopefully have some fire in there.

lets hope so anyway.
cheers.
cheers.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard.

Nice to see another fellow from the UK with some breeding projects going on :wink:

2 Likes

Always good to see another UK grower onboard the good ship OG! Welcome!

3 Likes

I think i might be from the same town as yourself lol this is my first post.

1 Like

Hello fellow Uk flowerists I joined this forum the other day! This is my first plant so farā€¦

8 Likes

Howā€™s it going @Budmeister??? Nice to see yet another uk grower join OG.
Healthy looking plant. Any more information on the strain, medium and nutrients your using???

4 Likes

Hello mate.

Yes! Itā€™s coco coir / perlite
Strain - Shaman ( I donā€™t see many growing this ) ??

I chose as an outdoor choice but took it indoors instead.

Quite a robust and forgiving strain aparantly ( hence my first choice )

And yourself ? Anything on?

3 Likes

hello mate uk here

3 Likes

what ya got going on there

1 Like

:+1::metal::seedling: glad to be here

2 Likes

Yeah outdoors over here itā€™s near impossible to get photos to finish. I still personally try every year though. Most of the time Iā€™ve got to take them early to ensure Iā€™ve got some smokible bud from them. :v:

3 Likes

never tried outdoors here (did a lil in spain years ago)
just a 4x4 flower and a 4x2 veg old skool hps

~lime~

3 Likes