🇬🇧 United Kingdom flowerists

Yeah outdoors over here it’s near impossible to get photos to finish. I still personally try every year though. Most of the time I’ve got to take them early to ensure I’ve got some smokible bud from them. :v:

3 Likes

never tried outdoors here (did a lil in spain years ago)
just a 4x4 flower and a 4x2 veg old skool hps

~lime~

3 Likes

Yeah your “allowed” a few as a weed in your garden. I lived in benidorm myself for 6 years and constantly had plants in pots around the pool :rofl:

2 Likes

Lived in Th myself for 4 years it’s now more legal over there my dad lives there and has a couple going outdoors…

@Limeflavouredheadbut mine is even smaller 2x2 lol :laughing: hopefully il brush her as best as possible

2 Likes

:rofl: was benidorm to in 96 got sick of buying hash from the algerian guys

2 Likes

I “worked” on a “farm” in finestrat hence why I grow over here now. :v:

2 Likes

Amy pics of projects you have on the grow now guys?

2 Likes

I’ve got a thread full.
I won’t post pictures in here as it just takes up server space but…

2 Likes

things got a lil out of hand in the veg tent sorting it now :rofl:

5 Likes

You need to enter the next solo cup competition with plants like that in such small fabric pots :rofl:

2 Likes

mate tell me about it things went shit anb could’nt do much to em just topped and fed they are like a month old or more them nets are like petie fielu pots and the plants are a foot and a half

2 Likes

Hey. Go big or don’t bother at all I say :v:

Buddah Tahoe OG
Around 5 weeks into bloom maybe. Don’t really count days. They are ready when they are ready I say.

6 Likes

nice!! is it a 2x2? whats the strain and other bits of info on this?

1 Like

2x2x6. They are durban sunrise autos from @Hydro921
Think around 3 weeks from seed at the minute

1 Like

@Esrgood4u I second that!

1 Like

sound about right mine is 2 weeks 4 days just looking for that node stretch now on mine…

just been informed by the lovley mrs lime she is starvin im of to make dinner

and the fuckin dogs hungry to :dog:

back later
~lime~

2 Likes

@Limeflavouredheadbut enjoy your food! yes that sounds familiar 2 hungry english bulldogs here il post a pic later of em… haha.

Speak soon

1 Like

sd x c99 x maui mango haze

9 Likes