Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Corey in a pot on the side. Two or so seedlings moved in also.

4 Likes

note to self about sterilizing pots

next time wash pots with just water first

or they just all get dirty after a while in the bleach water and its expensive to make a 5 gallon bucket of 15% bleach

1 Like

Here is a quick update. Still getting work done tomorrow and so forth.

7 Likes

Another quick update with Stardawg Corey.

7 Likes

very cool friend!
incredible genetics!
what are your plans

1 Like

I want to flower most of these plants out. But I see motorbreath bx1, which is

Motorbreath x (Motorbreath x Wedding Crasher)

is a male, so in the future I think I want to put pollen on Stardawg Corey.

But first I need to flower out these females, to make sure they are the right ones.

3 Likes

Took clones of Tahoe and giesel

7 Likes

how much longer till you get all those gems into flower ? wanna see how you like em

2 Likes

You only plan stardawg corey x motorbreath bx1
Is it possible “all” x motorbreath bx1
In any case, it will be great!

2 Likes

@Shevchenko it is possible but i was thinking mostly GMO, corey, maybe wedding cake if I get it in time.

Is there anything you want specifically? I will include it for you

@204medismoke Not sure how long. I have to take in Ghost, clone batch 2 from primo, clone GMO, and then clone as many seedlings as possible. That’s 4 rounds of cloning and I only have 2 trays, one in use right now. So it’ll be a minute but I plan to do it as fast as possible. I am attempting to not cross contaminate batches of clone in trays because they share the same water in the tray and that’s a possible contamination/viral vector.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I follow a simple protocol for hardening and rooting clones

Day 1 to 3 vents closed, dome sealed
Day 4 to 8 (detailed below) 1 to 2 hours vents open, dome popped, starting with 1 hour

Day 4 1 hour
Day 5 1 hour 15 min
Day 6 1 hour 30 min
Day 7 1 hour 45 min
Day 8 2 hours

Day 9 beyond vents popped, dome open. Revert if plants wilt. Remove dome when desired.

It’s been 72 hours so I did 1 hour vents open, dome popped. The floraflex dome slides to the side to raise a little to let air through the bottom to raise through the vents.

5 Likes

Awesome brother. Love it, haven’t tried the floraflex domes yet, but if you get a chance check out those bootstrap farmers . They are epic too! So many gems so little time huh? We’ll have to start working through clones together correspondingly so we can compare notes/answers etc. you down? We have so many similar cuts etc. and what better way to truly look into the cuts.

5 Likes

My protocol is actually somewhat similar . Great minds, what works just works I do like how u can slide those tops. I use push pins in the 4 corners or 1 at a time actually to raise and open it up and let air in slowly, then the last day before taking off completely I run a fan blowing slightly underneath from about 2-3 ft away on minimal to speed up hardening somewhat.

5 Likes

Getting there

12 Likes

plants look healthy and thriving! :fire: :100:

How do you like those flora flex trays over the regular black ones most hydro shops have?

2 Likes

Very solid and easy to use. I quite like them. I did chip one but it wasn’t easy, and they do flex less. They are a bit more pricey but I think it’s worth it.

4 Likes

nice, right on! Been hearing some good stuff about them, might have to grab one to test myself! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I get almost 100% rate with them. I’ll take some pics when I take the clones out.

3 Likes

@DannyTerpintine check out bootstrap farmer trays at indoor farmer. Trust me you’ll never buy another tray again .

Looks great in there Leet!

3 Likes