GMO cookies grow

I’m working working with eight tester F1 autos in a 6×4ish space. Height 5ft.

1 Like

Definitely a situation

Should I cut the fan leaves or keep them?

Start LST and Supercrop that bitch like a muthafucka.

1 Like

Not sure how much I can LST at this point, other than keeping all the branches leveled out. 10 min a day thing

My main question towards this strain is, when I flip next Sunday, will I have enough room in a 3x3 tent to support horizontal grow this will get during the stretch?. I have 2 doing this

Nevermind, figured it out with the help of some Fire OG. Will have room. Will keep what would be the cola level, with the side branches till I start flowering

In theory: if you keep the axis of the plant the same all the way up to flower, including what would be the cola, the growth you will get during flower is equal across the board

Flipped to 12, three days ago

4 Likes

What’s all over your plant atm?

3 Likes

These cuttings or mamiko seeds?

1 Like

Calcium residue. Long story. Took care of that.

They are cuttings

2 Likes

@Brujobob you ever grow gmo from seed ( mamiko fems ) ?

1 Like

I do. Grabbed some pacts from them at a cannabis cup some years ago and always enjoy hunting through them. If you are thinking about grabbing one…id grab 2 and go for it!! Killer smoke beautiful ladies but i have found an intersex a few times…no late nanners but full on intersex that I do not mind and pull just fyi

1 Like

Very cool! Would love to run a selected cut but such a been popper…like addicted to poppin beans lol but I guess there is worse out there to be addicted to​:joy::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Usually pop seeds. Had a buddy give me these. Decided to experiment with these. Hoping to see at least 13 or 14 main bud sites soon

3 Likes

@Familytradition I love the Hank Williams Jr. Song by the same name.

3 Likes

Looking nice and healthy bro. I grew one outdoor in a 3gal fabric pot. It got about 5-6’ around. Flat out it shoulda been supported and fed a whole bunch more but it was the best skunk type grass I’ve had in a long time. One of my top 5 now for sure. Didn’t experience crazy stretch. Good luck and be safe. Off to a great start. Maybe keep some clones out back.:wink:. Hehe! Lol. Have a good one.

1 Like

Killer! Looking forward to the updates. Best of luck​:beers::call_me_hand:

1 Like