GMO cookies grow

Both that i have are about a foot tall, trying to find out how much these stretch during flower, as I’m using a 3x3 tent, and growing horizontally.

4 Likes

Well you dont got much room horizontally tbh.
Better stay on top of that LST! :v::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I stay on top of it everyday. Have heard this strain grows like a sativa with a 2 to 3x stretch, even though it’s 90 percent indica

Sure hope you’re not 3×3×3 then! :yum:
Sorry I have no information about the breed you got.

Lol nope. 3x3x7

1 Like

20230219_155122

11 Likes

Only advice I got is to keep them low and spread out as best you can. Then let em stretch for flower. After that you can reassess and re-restrain accordingly. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing daily, and will have to reaccess when they flower.

1 Like

My buddy runs a cut of it and he gets 2.5 to 3x stretch. He’s in a 4x4 and flips at about 18" just for reference. It yields like a beast.

2 Likes

Was afraid of that…lol. Will work accordingly lol

Looks like you got your work cut out for ya too!
I’m excited. Test them skills! :smiley:
I’m in a bit of the same situation myself. Might a bit off more than I can chew. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’ve been excited, lots of experimenting to do with a photo. Bending and tying a plant is one of them im doing so far. What situation you have?

1 Like

Do some reading up on super cropping. It’s probably going to be really useful to you as the stretch starts. It basically pinching the stem to soften it up and then bending the branch over to a 90 degree bend. They respond well to it and you can set the height of your canopy without using a net.

Plant is already at a 90

2 Likes

Using fishing weights and pipe cleaners to keep everything same height

1 Like

Good start then, but it’s gonna head for that light once you flip to flower as it will run out of horizontal room and keep wanting to turn up. The other benefit to super cropping is no strings with fishing weights to get in the way. Once you crack the stem and bend it, it stays that way except the tips that will turn up quickly. Sounds like you are on top of the LST so I’m sure you’ll be good.

1 Like

Wanted to build a screen for this one, but didn’t have the time, used what came to mind. It’s more of an academic interest

1 Like

That’s what makes growing great!

2 Likes

Absolutely. This one has been so easy too.

Was considering cutting the ties when it starts to flower. Not sure yet