Good Medicine F2 8 pheno Smoke Reports

Well done. Thanks for the clear and concise reports. It reminds us all that GOOD MEDICINE is indeed good medicine, yet we must carefully select phenotypes for our individual needs. The magic is in there.

12 Likes

For anybody who’s looking, the co-op preservation F2 run thread for these seeds is:

Check out how they were made, share some love, sign up if you haven’t already and then follow instructions to grab a pack for yourself. @Sebring should have a few more packs available if not listed on his site, and he could always use a tip or donation for being such a nice guy helping out. I’ll be posting dried pics and cured smoke reports of the F1 moms in a month or two. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Smells: 6/10 This one gives off smells of rotting and fermented fruit. I’m not into alcohol but my wife says it reminds her of moscato. With a ting of something gassy. Maybe even a hint of dough? None of these smells are pronounced, gotta squeeze or break a bud to get them.

Effects: 6/10 She has that old school weed vibe. Happy, pleasant thoughts. Almost perfect daytime high. Bright, clear. Deep thoughts. Great for mowing big properties on a sunny day. Overall pleasant feeling and numbness makes me believe there are some medicinal qualities but they certainly don’t jump out at you like #12

Medicinal value: 6/10

17 Likes

@204medismoke see this post by Nube to try and access these F2 :+1:t3:

5 Likes

thank you i will ask him eventually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really appreciate honest reviews of strains and their effects. It can be hard to be objective, as I know I get attached to my plants and often overlook negative traits because they are mine, well done.

9 Likes

Smells : 5/10 lemon lime sprite, woody, musky. I imagine this pheno needed another week or two, smells a little like old weed lol. Not real my style. But I do enjoy the musky taste of the smoke.

Effects: 8/10 This one took halfway through the joint for me to feel the effects. Hyper aware of sounds outside and taking my notes. But not racey. There seems to be a recurring pain relief and overall sense of well being theme with the longer flowering thinner leaf phenos. Not strong enough to kill pain completely but almost like a warm blanket on the shoulders.

Medicinal value: 8/10

17 Likes

Smells: 5/10 Very similar to the #3. Lemon lime citrus woody minus the musk. Could’ve used another week but everything had to come down.

Effects : 7/10 Very uplifting. Very aware of nature and noises. Stuck in my phone. Absent minded. Right up my alley for making my day go by at work without being sleepy. Zero sleepiness/grogginess. Very medicinal imo. Psychologically not just physically. Almost takes over your mind so that you forget pain. 2+ hours.

Medicinal value:8/10

14 Likes

Smells : 8/10 Gassy rotten guava- ish fruit. Something a little chemically as well. Smoke translates to the rotten fruit side with a tinge of something “kushy” that lingers in your throat.

Effects : 8/10 Narcotic. Feels like a warm towel to the face at first then slowly melts down towards your shoulders and back. Makes you feel like it will be a classic hybrid because it gets you talking and motivated, but then she sits you down quickly after and you’ll be ready for a nap. Normal back pain is an after thought while smoking this pheno. She didn’t yield well but she was the smallest. This jar will be done quickly :sunglasses:

Medicinal value: 8/10

18 Likes

I have enjoyed reading your smoke reports… :sunglasses: :+1:
So is #12 still your top pick?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I’d say
#12 is my favorite daytime medical pheno and
#6 is my favorite nighttime medical pheno

And both seem to have a good amount of thc. I get stoned :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Ya these reports are great. Hoping to grow this strain soon! I just got a cross with Good Medicine in it that I’m excited about also called Hendrix Haze by Seattle Chronic. Should be fun to grow out and I’ll use your reports as a reference :+1:t3:

6 Likes

This is so great thank you for cataloging all of this. I’m hoping that these seeds are on their way to me at some point, I’ve been searching for this strain for a long time and these reports just confirm my reasoning for wanting it and stoke the excitement!!

5 Likes

Hey @Vagabond_Windy so this is an 8 pheno report, numbers go as high as 13 though is that how many you cracked before arriving at the 8 we’re reading about here?

4 Likes

Sorry it’s all in my journal I believe I started with 15 plants and flowered out 10. 2 are not being reported on because they developed mold in my poorly exhausted tent that was full of light leaks as well. They are smoke reported on based on my journal notes etc

8 Likes

Well done brother, ‘you raised the bar’.
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Smells : 7/10 Fruit Punch/Cherry Kool aid powder. Not overwhelming doesn’t translate in smoking. There is also a kushy/Chem undertone on this one with something a little unknown spice of some kind. Tiny bit of floral action as well.

Effects : 6/10 Almost couchlocky but with a tiny bit of head to the high. Focused, also hyper aware of sounds. Not really much of pain relief effect but definitely a care free high to make you forget it.

Medicinal value: 6/10

15 Likes

Alright… next I’d take the trim from all of them & make some hash then report back again :call_me_hand:
:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

One step ahead of you :wink:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.