Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organisation

Update

These will be transplanted to the flower tent In about 3 or 4 weeks

8 Likes

Swapped the veg tent like back to LED from HPS. I did this last grow and thought the light fucked the plants but it was just an overdose of root stimulator.

Very odd mutant plant in there. Hope it turns out OK. The other 3 phenos seem relatively uniform. Love that Gorilla Breath leaf shape. I’m really excited to see these buds again. Yummy terps

5 Likes

Bumped up the nitrogen they chuggin along now
Stem rub is nice and spicy. Ah yes i remember this strain well. 3 of the plants are very uniform and virtually identical. Then there’s the freak plant which I guess must be an ogkb expressions again as the leaves are all fucken weird (back left)

8 Likes

3 Likes

These will get transplanted next week. Drinking a lot! Thirsty girls

8 Likes

Im following along…little late. Always had this one on the radar, never pulled the trigger. Wish you good luck and if you find a nice one and make fems im down!

1 Like

Thanks bro, I know how good this shit is

Based on leaf structure of all 4 plants I don’t think I have the same pheno I had last time, the last one I ran had thinner finger leaves and a bit more lankiness but I’m sure there will be some fire in there I will be cloning all of them for sure and will endeavour to make some seeds.

3 Likes

Plants transplanted today and a dirty scrog. Reasonably pliable branches which was good. A couple of weeks to recover and fill out the net then flip!

7 Likes

Already a jungle in there :clap:

2 Likes

Just started to finally bounce back from transplant. Spotted a couple of Whiteflies so I’ll wait for the roots to get a bit more established and nuke the flies probably flip in about another week

13 Likes

Leaves starring to perk up, done some defoliation over the last few days. Tucking and weaving. Whiteflies seemingly gone possibly stuck to the yellow trap. Will keep a close eye before flip on Friday. Ph in my res keeps creeping back to 6.5 and I add some PH Down solution to 6.0 and it creeps back to 6.5 over the day, always happens. Dunno how to stop that

10 Likes

Fixed up my pH (mostly) with a bluelab pH doser which works for the most part hopefully it holds up
My res tends to creep towards pH 7.0 which is fucked and I’m guessing where a lot of my previous problems were coming from

14 Likes

Nice canopy you got going there!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wk2 flower business starting to form

Realised the airstones were causing pH swings so got rid of them and replace with just a pond pu p recircing the water.

15 Likes

Going into week 4. The #2 is stretching way more than I anticipated and seems to keep going. Hopefully it stops soon. For an indica dominant plant she sure is leggy. Its just about quadrupled in heigh in stretch. You can see the first layer of netting in the last pic which was where i flipped from. The other 2 phenos seem a bit more manageable and the #3 on the far left is the most manageable amd uniform. I’m not mad though this looks to be a surprisingly big yield of hopefully some killer weed.

I added in the BudXL halfway thru week 3 as opposed to wk4 as per the chart as supposedly you add it in when flowers start forming which was in wk3.

I have my pH all balanced out now. So hopefully smooth sailing from here. May need to do another big leaf strip soon though.

12 Likes

I just got done reading this and look forward to watching and seeing :eyes: how this interesting strain turns out Happy Spring Growing @KETAMINE_GRENADE …LoL thanks for the laughs @BigMike55 & @Slick1 The Doc

3 Likes

Man those girls are really stretching out and hope that the seed venture goes well for you

Frost already forming oh yeah

8 Likes

Looks like Guy Fieri. LOL

Oh yeah it’s gonna be flavour town

12 Likes