Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organisation

Today I put 10x Gorilla Breath fems into plugs to run in my next tent once the Truffle Breath grow is finished > https://overgrow.com/t/truffle-breath-by-fresh-coast-pbb-x-gorilla-butter-f2-white-truffle-cut/

I grew one of these last year when I received it as a freebie with an order from SeedCity. It blew people’s minds and most said it was the best and most potent weed they’d ever smoked. It had super strong garlic/onion/diesel/chocolate terps that stank out a room instantly and hard little frosty nugs. It took me a long time to track down a pack of seeds as they’d been discontinued when HSO got shut down a while back. Someone on RIU found one last pack in an online store for a brick & mortar shop in London.

I’ve been meaning to grow this again for a while but kept acquiring all the nice instagram hype strains, but decided to give them a go again now as I know for sure it’s fire weed.

I’ll run all 10 phenos and try find a good keeper to breed with a thug pug male from either Garlic Breath 2.0, Stankazaurus or Natural Gas.

I’ll try keep this one updated weekly

42 Likes

Looking forwards to see how you get on with these KG. I gave away a pack last year to a old freind. Never did get to see what they looked like so checking out yours would be great. Good luck.

2 Likes

This sounds interesting
I’ll tag along for the show

2 Likes

Since GB has been discontinued, have you thought about reversing one to make seeds?

6 Likes

Yeah I totally should huh I have a heap of silver nitrate that I use for photography. I hadn’t really even thought of that lol

10 Likes

That would be awesome, :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Mind if I join this grow? I promise to behave!

4 Likes

Until @Slick1 shows up :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

gonna tag along. also how was your stankasaurus always heard good things

I haven’t grown it out yet. I got a mountain of strains to get through haha.

1 Like

What can I say? I inspire the darkness in people :rofl:

2 Likes

Some say inspire, some say bad influence. Take your pick!

2 Likes

I love watching you two banter. Major entertainment. :movie_camera:

1 Like

Don’t let his nice-guy persona fool you, looks can be deceiving.
He not as nice as he appears. Ooh hell, did I type that out loud??? Lol

1 Like

Actually I enjoy messing with @Slick1 a lot. At least, I hope he knows I’m just screwing with him.

1 Like

I hope he does as I see it and enjoy the banter. When people mean it, I move on and don’t engage.

1 Like

So I should stop crying myself to sleep every night? :thinking:

In therapy we refer to him as BigMean :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m here following along, and allowing @BigMike55 and @Slick1 to make me look like a nice guy!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this grow!!

2 Likes

Well only 4/10 seeds made it. Seeds were probably old or whatever. Worst germ rate I’ve had. 7 actually popped, 3 never made it out of the soil. So here we are. Only 1 of these seems vigorous the other 3 seem slow but I’ll give them all my love and try see them through. A bit disappointed I was looking forward to a good phenohunt but I’m sure these will still be fine

These will go into my other veg tent in about a week once my Killer Glue clones get transplanted

8 Likes