Granddaddy Purp From 2005

I purchased my pack from Hemp Depot and they were listed as DJ Short.

Not sure, but it appears the distributor in Canada rolls a bit different, they came in a Manila envelope with the DJ Short / Legends Seeds sticker. So theoretically straight from the breeder. I can say that Chimera seeds come this was as well and it is apparently the same CDN distributor.

Either way - I hit my male to my NL cut and I believe to Blueberry from Peak Seeds. So I have GK crossed to both of those.

I also grew out a female from the NL x GK cross I made and hit it with that same pollen again so I do have (NL x GK) x GK seeds as well.

Happy to send you some.

I can say the NL x GK I grew was nice grass - zero grape, but nice. Oddly has cured up to kind of a smell like shitā€¦ like literal shit. Not really sure thatā€™s a plus.

Let me know if youā€™re interested.

Did you happen to still have any pollen saved from the gk, Iā€™m still hoping a few more germinate but so far just one is up. Iā€™m considering using the breeders mix from jbc seeds as itā€™s still pure dj lines just a little further back. Those ( nl x gk ) x gk sound like a good option also though , have you grown any of those out ?

Not so sure on pollenā€¦ Iā€™ll look but it would be old and not refrigerated, just kept in tupperware with desiccant packs. So likely not viable. Iā€™ll certainly look for you though.

Peakā€™s Blueberry I believe is a mix of DJ genetics over the years (DJ, Sag, DP) and I donā€™t think has outside blueberry varieties mixed in, so theoretically is in the same fam.

If you want some seeds of the (NL x GK) x GK Or the peak blueberry x GK Iā€™m happy to send some off - just shoot me a note.

Iā€™ll pass on those but apreciate it , if you do have pollen let me know , if itā€™s not clumpy and is still dusty Iā€™d give it a shot but prob going to just go with the blueberry lines

I miss her. Smoking her would be like a blast from the past.

Gdp is all time favorite for me. Love it!!

1 Like

On topic with this thread I have a gdp plant Iā€™m currently testing to confirm if it is the real deal , more info coming soon.

4 Likes

Let us know what you find!

I most certainly will , Iā€™m about 1/3 of the way into flower and testing it along with a hand full if other new cuts I recently got along my travels.

5 Likes

This is the gdp plant going around California atm
, Bud shots coming soon

8 Likes

Just cracked 3 GDP f2s

3 Likes

Haha more gdp!!!

3 Likes