Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

So I took some pics last night but was too lazy to post them but here is your last night’s update :slight_smile:

Also a couple pics of that poor Grape Punch heading for the Hash bin.

24 Likes

betchya that “ugly” plant washes real good doug!

2 Likes

Lovely even has extra buds for when you cant wait any longer

5 Likes

I am hoping. I just could not get that one sorted. Flushing, food changes etc, nothing seemed to work but I didn’t have the heart to kill it and I am glad I didn’t. It’s actually producing a decent amount of bud for what it is so should get some hash from it. Defiantly has some trichomes on it.

Yeah, it’s a trip. One on each of the top 2 fan leaves. They are even frosty little nugs. Now if those 2 leaves would just teach the rest of them :rofl:

8 Likes

I wonder what you would end up with if you reveged this and then cloned off the top part just below the anomaly? lol

4 Likes

LOL, who knows, be really cool if there was a way to get a whole plant growing leaf buds.

6 Likes

i think if you succeeded in that youd be able to justifiably take the “freakshow” name from humboldt seeds.

5 Likes

Some chunky girls there gonna be some great smoke in the east soon .

4 Likes

Hey there Grape Punch, I can see some seeds peeking out, do you all think they know they are going to die :slight_smile:

23 Likes

You’re going to kill the seeds? Are those sour grape seeds now? Or is that some other random pollen?🤷

3 Likes

Defiantly pollen from the Sour Bubble. I am seeing many seeds, it’s weird. Sadly the males started throwing pistils so I killed them but apparently they did some damage first. Going to put them beans to one side, bet there is still some fire :fire:

10 Likes

I’m sure some of those seeds will produce some very nice plants!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure they would be amazing ! Beautiful mamas for sure ! And what’s the plan for the name ? Sour Grape or Sour punch ? Possibly? Haha I love the show brother !
Beautiful work !
Peace

2 Likes

Here is your last nights update folks. Man those males did drop some pollen before I got rid of them, there are seeds just busting out of some buds. I was thinking foxtails but when I look at anything that might be a foxtail closely you can see seeds sticking out, lol. Well they will give me something to play with down the road anyway.

19 Likes

Nice little surprise :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

So long grape punch!

4 Likes

Well I checked the plants and still not seeing much amber so going to let them go another few days or a week to let them ripen a bit more.

Sat Jan 22 20-10-57 Sat Jan 22 20-12-31 Sat Jan 22 20-11-31

29 Likes

Damn it cuz! lol I’m starting to hate loving to come here and see them pretty gals you got going! :crazy_face: :+1: I’m gonna have to be on any list to get a few of them seeds, from all of the strains you got coming up! lol After the dust settles we can get together and work a trade of some sorts lol

7 Likes

I have the same green watering can. :v:

4 Likes

lol I was noticing that too cuz. i got a 2gal and a 1/2 gal same color

5 Likes