Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Hey There OG. So as I prepare to leave the lake tomorrow I figure it’s time to post the second half of my plant. In this journal I shall be posting Grape Punch. Here is some info on this strain.

Going to grow a few of these and if all goes will going to hit them with pollen from the Sour Bubble grow and create some Sour Grape seeds.

These will be grown in a 2x4 tent under a ViparSpectra XS2000 240w light with an AC Infinity Cloudline 4" carbon filter and Inkbird Controller. So come on by, watch the show and you can see this successful run or a complete train wreck. Either way it should be fun. Germination to happen in the next 48 hours.

Thank you BOG for all your work and the great strains you left for us all.

7200dc85a0c3a9bfd769f75680b2b138047d486c_2_375x500
af82d014f42da7a9339307f79bc99f9a76750603_2_500x500

85 Likes

Hey @CADMAN , here is the tag I promised you brother.

6 Likes

Definitely watching. :alien:

3 Likes

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

4 Likes

Here is the first half of my first BOG journey.

16 Likes

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

6 Likes

Successful run wishes for you!

Looking forward to any and all updates !

Cheers

3 Likes

grape

got my glass out cheers!

12 Likes

Yeaaaaahhh love me some grape strains + BOG! Looking forward to both grows!

3 Likes

Looking for my popcorn give me a minute :joy::joy:

I have never had the pleasure of growing out some BOG gear. I’m glad you guys are keeping it going.

3 Likes

Interesting cross. There should be some nice variety potential from these seeds. Gotta watch anything BOG.

4 Likes

Sour Grape Seeds are live at seeds here now. https://seedsherenow.com/shop/indica-dominant/bog-seeds-sour-grape/

4 Likes

You can’t go wrong with anything BOG has released. :star_struck: :vulcan_salute:
I’m looking forward to this grow.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Sending good vibes for this run. I’m excited to see this one, should get something pretty special from it. :+1: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Smoke Has been working with Sour Grape in his crosses and probably knows the strain well if you have questions.

4 Likes

Hell Yea Doug! Here to watch you work man! Good luck, Good vibes. :raised_hands:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

They sure are, sadly when I started planning this a couple months ago there was nothing much out there and the limited drop wont last long. Hoping BOG Jr. Picks up the gauntlet and starts producing again. I certainly wont be selling any seeds I make.

14 Likes

Awesome, thanks bud. Its Grape Punch I will be growing and than hitting it with Sour Bubble pollen.

8 Likes

Looks like I made it in time. Time to find a chair in the corner. This is going to be a great show

5 Likes

Doh… not gonna lie I always get confused between BOG strains. They all sound the same when I am properly medicated. :flushed: I think he has done some stuff with Sour Bubble… or was it Sour Boggle… hmm maybe BOGBubble.

8 Likes