Grease_monkeys embarrassing outdoor sh*tshow

Does anyone know if industrial hemp pollen will pollenate the good stuff…asking for a friend…

2 Likes

I’d say 100% yes that seems to be the big controversial issue nowadays with all these hemp farms poppping up all over the place my guess there’s a lot of lazy farmers out there who are not checking their fields for males but then again is their such thing as sterile male plants that can drop pollen and not be viable?

1 Like

Not too sure but I got a whole bunch of industrial hemp seeds/pollen from a buddy that thought he scored big for me lol.

3 Likes

Should have a good CBD content to it right?

2 Likes

If CBD stands for revenge… then yes a very high level hahaha

5 Likes

I’m rooting for you Pal…

If there is such a thing as the Pot Gods, and Karma working her vicious ways…

Perhaps the stars align for you … I will put forth good Ju-Ju for you.

K.

3 Likes

Lol maybe karma will work in my favour for once and I’ll find em just down the road sitting beside his plants. And 5 will turn into more… minus the one I torture and mutilate to leave as a note

1 Like

The more I think about it… I’m pretty sure a few if my water jugs were missing… in the moment that was the least of my concern… but if they took a few milk jugs full of water, that is a promising sign that they are near by… bush crashing tommoriw

6 Likes

Set some well concealed bear traps if ya find your grow ! Lol

2 Likes

Get busy with those tracking skills!

1 Like

Well I’m confident in two things… I’m a retard and overlooked a gap in the stealth of location. All it would have taken is a hiker or quader to hop off for a piss in the right location to give me away.

And they went towards the gate not deep into the woods. On my way out I found a rectangular piece of flower pot that I used to diffuse the water blast from the watering system, right under the gate where they would have tipped the buckets on the side to get them under.

They came prepared, I found cut branches and brush, looks like they cut the path wider so as not to hurt them while coming through the bush.

I do have one more place to keep an eye on… there was a truck about 1km down the road (in the direction the plants went) that I figured was a salal or mushroom picker. I walked s ways in and did find some salal with similar angles cuts… but that’s not out of the ordinary around here, I’ll check the area a few more times and see if I can smell anything

3 Likes

That sucks man. Second or third guy ripped this year. :v:

2 Likes

I still have 2 25km into the bush behind gates that I cant get to until fall. So theres still a chance of somthing to smoke lol

6 Likes

You make the hike yet?

3 Likes

Ohya crashed bush for a few hours… found a lot of deer sign so that’s cool I guess lol

3 Likes

Well made it deep into the woods to check my other two… better than expected but not as good as I hoped. Spindly, short and yellow. For how moist and green the surroundings are I figured they’d fend for them selves a bit better, definitely some deficiencies happening lol

5 Likes

Dude get them into the side of a swamp lol, or a creek. Something that feeds them while you’re away

1 Like

They are in the swamp lol… everything around them is lush green and awesome growing, that’s why I figured I was safe once gates closed lol. The dirt they are in is literally decomposed vegetation, looked identical to the “black earth” I bought…

Dont act like you dont know my luck and growing history lmao, these are still out doing the previous attempts

5 Likes

I gave em a good feed today… you could almost call it

A miracle…

3 Likes

Yea this evidence is damning😅, so maybe next year we go in on some out and you don’t know where it is…lol you’re not allowed to touch my weedplants

3 Likes