Grease_monkeys embarrassing outdoor sh*tshow

@Grease_Monkey don’t give up bud! I’ve had some terrible luck growing some years too. One thing I found about swamp growing is watch soil ph as often really acidic and keep them up out of the water as it’s usually a spot that gets wetter later in the year. I’ve built mounds in wet areas with limited success. Best of luck and keep on popping seeds!!

3 Likes

Jus put some top dress on em after u hot em with a max sea feeding and they will green right up

2 Likes

What kind of top dress? So far all I’ve got is 20-20-20 miracle grow, which has been working for my others… I was just locked out of this area for the past 6 weeks and not able to feed them

2 Likes

They got a bunch, I forget the name one has a scarecrow on the front the other is lions pride I think with a lion on the front. But u can use tomato tone also there is many. And if u cant get there to feed its gokd to have a constant slow release nutrient. But yeah hit em with the miracle grow get back to feeding em

2 Likes

Got back out today… the two sick ones are looking better, gave them another dose of fertilizer.

The one I transplanted last weekend got kicked over by an animal. Due to roots i couldn’t dig deep enough to take it right out of the pot so it sat on its side on the ground for long enough that all the tops corrected themselves for it’s new position lol but still alive and still budding

8 Likes

These are perking right up. And getting darker. They are now starting the flowering stage

This one recovered well after its week laying sideways. Lots if little knots on the arms that bent. Unfortunately 1 arm that was pollenated broke, not completely so its propped back into space. Hopefully it will recover

9 Likes

I finally reached my “fuck this shit I’m done” point with outdoor bush growing.

I went out at the ass crack of dawn for a morning hunt, after not hearing or seeing anything but birds I figured I’d take a walk to check on my ladies. When I got over to my diesel plant I found that for the 2nd time some animal kicked the shit out of her and knocked it over. After 2 weeks of constant rain she probably would have been mold free still if it wasn’t for laying on her side in the dirt at most 1 week.

I picked her up, tore off the rotting bud and hiked her back to my truck. I checked the other two, while they look quite healthy and mold free they seem to be well behind schedule compared to everyone else’s outdoor pics and I highly doubt I will get any where close to finishing before frost hits. Between time, fuel and hassle to get to them I think I’m 100% done with outdoor bush growing. The worst part is, as I was driving out the fog cleared and it started turning into a beautiful day for hunting!

5 Likes

Ah that sucks man. Growing in the bush is always a roll of the dice, sorry it didn’t work out better for ya

2 Likes

Lol this is the most successful go yet, thought I was going to be in the clear. I guess I’ll have to find and eat the deer that beat her up…

5 Likes

It’s only fair. The meat might get ya a little high too :thinking:

3 Likes

Get some autoflowers for next year. :thumbsup: Ask around if you can’t afford. :wink:

2+ months start to finish(seed germ to harvest). It’ll be less bud than photos but more bud than no bud. :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Lol this one was an “auto”…slowest one I’ve heard of mind you. I bought some coldwar X ak47 autos from the site fundraiser… I’m a glutton for punishment so I’ll still probably do it all again next year

3 Likes

Repotted in dry soil to draw moisture out of the super wet soil, plucked all mildew leaves off and sprayed with some hydrogen peroxide/water

4 Likes

Hell yeah, use the bones for next years calcium supplement! :imp: :joy:

3 Likes

I like your thinking lol

The diesel never really recovered, mold started getting to it so I cut it down. 90% leaf lol

4 Likes

Lmao poor disel had so.much potential, guess theres nothing to do but smoke it :+1:

2 Likes

U gonna cure those leaves?

1 Like

Haha obviously… you know how much fuel that bag of schwag cost me? ffs

2 Likes

Made another rescue mission this weekend. It was snowing/raining and hailing so I figured there’s a good chance I wouldn’t be able to get back up the hill.

Both girls had to share 1 bucket unfortunately… but besides being slow, they seem healthy

5 Likes