Grease Stain by Okie Trae - GGG

Looks amazing mate! Especially #3 :star_struck: Great work :fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

this project has helped me get through some really crazy shit… it just keeps raining though, so imma keep on growing. My uncle had a stroke friday night, hes a meth addict unfortunately and honestly im surprised this didnt happen sooner. Thankfully hes alive, but the left side is paralyzed/weak for now… he lives with my gma and she cant take care of him currently, so im making 3 trips a day to go help out… sorry if im not that responsive for periods of time. This place keeps my head out of the dumps, and the interactions with all of you dope mf’ers really make the day better. I tell my wife all the time, the only things i need in life are my family, weed, and some homies to talk about weed with every once in a while.

7 Likes

so in the video i posted, the small short bushy green pheno, i think #4 , though it may not have all the looks in the world, she definitely has the personality. She fkn wreaks of funky gas and candy terps. She started smelling in late veg and just got funkier… I kept back 20 cuts of her bc im gonna be doing a whole room of it for rosin.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate, its tough seeing family hurting and trying to be there for them.

I feel you big time on this. The grow can be a source of peace and a real happy place when the outside world is hard. Having OG is a small thing but its awesome to have a place where people appreciate and respect the work you put in and the results you come out with! :evergreen_tree: :fire: :grinning:

3 Likes

facts. always someone here to shoot the breeze with and take your mind off things. And as growers showing off our plants is something that brings us joy. I love sharing pics, knowledge and friendship to anyone willing. Overgrow.com is my therapy

5 Likes

Are you looking to do that long-term, or is it just a temporary thing until a caretaker can assist? I keep seeing commercials on how Medicare offers pay to people who become caretakers of their family members. Might be something good to look into.

That’s wunderbar, amigo!

ill be doing this pt until he can get into an inpatient rehabilitation clinic, I took care of my gpa when he was towards the end stages of dementia, the state paid me so much a month for doing it… which was crazy to me, bc thats my gpa i should be taking care of him for free. family over everything in my book, no matter what the relationship was like prior to a trauma, im gonna have their back like there was never an issue, if there was one. if that makes sense… im trying to get his sons and daughters to come help out…

3 Likes

@Bobgrows here is the thread. the last comment i left was in a message on accident lol .

2 Likes

Absolutely! YES!! Those are beautiful!
Like I said, she’s not ready yet to take any snips from. She needs to revive. Would you want snips or rooted clone?
@tc198414

1 Like

I was resisting the urge to engage, but I’d like to DM you if you don’t mind.

Hey @tc198414 . I understand what you are going through brother. My whole family got covid a year ago. Unfortunately my 90 year old mother did not survive. She had dementia for about 2 + years before that and we could not get any help for her. In my area a nursing home costs $ 6000 dollars a month. So we did what we could and she was able to be with her loved ones until the end. Like you said “family is everything”. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that this community is good for the soul and can put your mind at ease. They make me smile when I feel low. :grin:

3 Likes

Facts. Love this community. They’ve always been there when I need em.

1 Like

Grease stain washed extremely well.

9 Likes

Very impressive!!! Nice work

2 Likes

The hash rosin turned out fire. Super terpy and makes much nose tingly. When it rains it pours in this house yal. Hot water tank popped and quit. Was out watering the plants and noticed I was standing in water in my garage. Instantly thought, I don’t have any reservoirs going currently bc I’m hand watering. Walked into the laundry room and busted my ass after slipping on the steps. Had to ask the in laws for a small short term loan for replacement. Thank God for inlaws.

7 Likes

Man, that sucks. Sorry to read that.

2 Likes

When it rains it pours lol. I had been looking for tike to tear out and redo the laundry room anyways. This just forced my hand and made time lol. The laundry room was an eye sore.

4 Likes

That rosin is gorgeous bro! Very nice, sorry to hear about the water heater, been there myself. Always at the worst time…. At least it wasn’t the furnace right :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

New tent. My bro warren w scissortail solventless here in oklahoma gifted me this bad girl. The ac infinity cloudlab 811 10x10

10 Likes

We replaced the furnace last year lol

1 Like