Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

Shouldn’t ever leave your children with someone who doesn’t love them. Just sayin’

5 Likes

Back in my commercial Dutch days, staff were hard to get, good ones anyway lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That hasn´t changed a bit…

4 Likes

How are we doing with these ?

2 Likes

Around 20 envelopes were mailed out today. I have 5 or 6 more i’m still waiting for addresses from. I’ll wait a while longer then reoffer them to others if no response. I did not have enough containers to separate the strains so some care will be required when opening. i divided the amount of seeds evenly so there is 10 GCxQ under the tissue, wrapped in a bundle with a rolling paper is 3 afgooey x querkle and the single seed is a third cross of which i’m not sure. some packages had 2 single seeds.

p.s. you can disregard the 1 written on them because i originally thought i had enough containers to separate the strains.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and money!

5 Likes

glad to take part, was a good way to establish some rep for myself as i was fairly new here at the time. sorry it took so long everyone! thank you for your patience!

8 Likes

Thanks for your help my Brother! @legalcanada.
I am grateful for your remarkable generosity. They will be raised with love and I will post the grow here. Jah! One Love.

2 Likes

You are a good soul my friend, thanks and i hope to return the good will in kind.

2 Likes

You got your rep, so might as well just keep the seeds… HAAHHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

thanks everyone i hope we get 100% arrival! but these seeds are @Viva_Mexico s creation and he deserves your thanks as well! i was just an intermediary because of mexican mail and prob US customs lol

8 Likes

Thanks to both @Viva_Mexico and @legalcanada for your time and efforts and patience putting up with me and all the people specially @Herbie asking about it every other day! Just busting balls, but really, thanks…

4 Likes

Thanks again @Viva_Mexico! :grin:

1 Like

The same as above guys @Viva_Mexico and @legalcanada

Many thanks much appreciated waiting patiently.

Kindest regards

Herbie :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice dark looking beans. Well done, of course.

hoping maybe a canadian at least will post back today saying they received!

1 Like

did you get my address?

1 Like

hey bigpete thanks for reminding me, i did receive it but somehow missed when making packages. i have a couple more to go out monday and it will be with them

3 Likes

I read above that the giveaway was closed, but would like to be considered for a leftover or unclaimed pack. I may be on the new side here, but I am here for the long haul. I may not have any seeds to contribute in the near future, but I want to get into breeding at the very least for hobbyist preservation of strains I enjoy.

1 Like

there probably won’t be any left over i’m only waiting on 1 or 2 addresses now and i think they are prob waiting for someone else to receive theirs first before they give it to me :stuck_out_tongue: i was expecting the couple canadians to receive theirs last week but hopefully some packs are landing monday

1 Like