Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

Is there a way to send seeds to one person for everyone? I have at least 200 green crack x querkle seeds but don’t have time to send them to everyone Germ rates are great, these are only two months old. The green crack mom appears to be dominant in the genetics. The g.c mom is fire :fire:. Theae beans will finish 8-9weeks indoor with lots of tricomes and dense nigs. I am barely going to test outside. Everyone i give a cut of the mom to hold onto it. I have 5 phenos of these seeds going into flower this week.

21 Likes

That sounds like something that could be special. :grin:

1 Like

I wish there was I’d love some of them

1 Like

i’ll offer to reship them to everyone. i’m in canada so it might be easier for me to receive 200 seeds

9 Likes

If you were to choose someone to help you do it, i suggest that it would be someone in a legal state and that doesn’t mind spending the money for postage out to everyone.

And i also suggest that i be put on the list of people interested in them… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Green Crack is top 3 all-time around here :trophy:
I happen to have a new test-grower too, just sayin’ :wink:

How 'bout you @MadScientist? Your trust levels are off-the-charts :+1:

4 Likes

The only thing bro is that I am in Costa Rica and getting 200 seeds here will be tricky, if they don’t make it thru customs, your generosity will end up in the hands of my government… It sucks, otherwise i would do it.

It wouldn’t cost more than $2.75 per pack to send to the US, but if they don’t make it here, big loss.

Just today i sent some seeds to an overgrower in here, and i had to pay that, with tracking and all…

4 Likes

Ahh, I gotcha. :+1:
I forgot you were in CR, bud.

3 Likes

Otherwise i would be delighted to trans-ship for everyone here. The day i came back and logged on for the first time, i started asking everyone for seeds like crazy, it would be good now, to help all our members to get seeds. Like a cycle closing u know.

If you don’t find anybody else that can help, i can maybe do it. But please remember they would need to be sent very stealthy so no one looks at the package twice u know. See if anybody offers help.

3 Likes

As a Canadian, I can confirm that we have cheap/effective shipping and seeds are fully legal.

6 Likes

I suggest sending par say 100 to us 100 to uk 100 to netherlands, something like that, and stealth packaging of course. This way The re shippers won’t have to worry about customs.

2 Likes

hey amigos! I have been suuuuper busy but I will send out the beans this week.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update I genuinely appreciate the offer and the effort and expenses you incur

3 Likes

Thanks for the update .And your generosity is very much appreciated

1 Like

No letter yet @JaxxMunster?

If you do find the time to send any of those seeds out i would be interested in trying it out please :+1:

PM for details.

Thanks

Herbie

3 Likes

Can i get some shit sounds fire ill send it out to other ppl

I could help and mail out probably 20 packs of 10 or however you’d like to send them out.

Wife has a hookup through the post. Can’t abuse it too much though.

3 Likes

dang would love to get these, the cross sounds great!

1 Like

Getting them ready now

Gonna send the g.c x q and add some Afgooey x querkle on the side, maybe like 50-60. Since I am doing this I might as well add some of mine. Uploading…

3 Likes