@greenbeans506 giveaway thread (part 2)

:rofl: :rofl:Welcome to OG! :star_struck:
Congratulations on a great win.
@RainToday - nice score!!!

6 Likes

A big thanks for another go round at some great prizes and congrats to the winners !!!

3 Likes

38.@hawkman

Congratulations… BIG TIME! You deserve it for sure…you and @RainToday

Congratulations again fellow OG’ER’S

4 Likes

Holy smokes!! Super excited :green_heart::heart:‍:fire::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Thanks so much, PM inbound :star_struck:

6 Likes

@Fortman420 and @gumbert
Just fyi this is good stuf to know for giveaway wiki’s.

Congrats to the winners and thanks for chance @greenbeans506

4 Likes

@420noob

I had to read it over a couple times last night to understand it and had a very helpful person walk me through it. I appreciate the extra help ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I couldnt have picked 2 better people to win today myself. Enjoy today and the mail box wait…good times.

5 Likes

Thank you very much @greenbeans506 ! Totally brightened my day :smiley: Looking forward to trying them out! :green_heart:

14 Likes

What are those?!?
:hushed:

2 Likes

My preciousss treasuressss… :gollum:
Descriptions are at very top of thread :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, duh. I knew that, lol.

3 Likes

Hey, @greenbeans506 ! This just got in this past week. … and I got these beans! :metal: Thank you again for such a generous gift. When my partner saw three pucks with CBD and CBG on 'em, she sure got excited. We’re looking forward to running them as soon as space and time allows. We’ll be sure to tag you when we do.
Meanwhile, do you have these grows documented in your Grow Adventures log? I’ll wind up in there regardless, as I’m plenty interested in what you’ve got going on. I’ll catch you there, while I catch up. :wink:
Damn glad to’ve crossed paths and I hope today treats you and yours befitting of such fine, generous folk.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

14 Likes

@RainToday @Coffin_Dodger right on guys! Glad those made it safely :pray::metal: plz keep me posted when you grow em!

All of the CBD/CBG stuff is untested, I do have some pictures of the mothers from last summer, I’ll try to dig those up

Cheers,

-greenbeans :beers::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Also want to give a big shoutout to @ix3u for donating a ton of 3D printed seed pucks last year, still using them! Appreciate it man :pray:

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to popping these beans

1 Like

Yes, thanks again @ix3u!
I actually burned through all of mine and have recently contracted him for some more.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Stem Cell CBG on the left, Sour Special Sauce CBD on the right-

SSS CBD-

Sour Candy type aroma

Stem Cell CBG-

Pretty light smelling, if I recall correctly they bred this one to be low on smell for commercial operations where it might be a problem. The father Maritime Orange should help in that regard :v:

16 Likes

How high is the THC in those ya think?

4 Likes

Got’cha! Wasn’t sure if that was untested “out of house” or all together. Great looking plants for the crosses! Love the color on the Stem Cell. I’ll be looking into these and the Maritime more, and appreciate you sharing the great lead (and genetics.) Considering how well @JustTieflingThings (my better half) has taken to having more ‘dialed in’ flower around, I’m pretty sure these will pop up in our next Photo run
Thanks again, friend!

Stay up
Coffin _Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes