Greenhighlander grows

An update on the rest of the veg tent.
First up are the DS f2 from Nube. The middle one and the top right yellow pot are the 2 that had a problem popping the shell. They will soon be transplanted.

The cuts of Koko and SH starving and in desperate need of a transplant.

The Koko left SH right that were transplanted long ago. Ignore the T5 burnt leaves on the lanky SH lol

And the runt Wolfpack F2 still not showing sex

9 Likes

The Wolfpack F2 are chugging along.
#1 - #10 are on day 14 from flip and # 11 - #20 are on day 12.

Just wanted to say a thank you to those who have followed along. Sadly I will not be continuing to post here . I wish you all the best .
Cheers

17 Likes

Don’t let the trolls win @Greenhighlander . Sad to see you go because they bullied you by flagging a poor choice of words, your first offense, getting you banned for nothing other than reacting to trolls. :frowning:

8 Likes

It is what it is. Nobody bullied me. I got to see how it works around here and I don’t have the energy to play those fkin games.
So ya , peace out OG

8 Likes

Damn that sucks man. I’ve totally been enjoying following along here. I always looked forward to new posts. Wtf happened man? I’m known to stick my foot in my mouth, so maybe something to watch out for.

6 Likes

Man I really hope you change your mind and continue to post here. Your posts always make me feel like Im with good company. I understand if you leave, we will just have to follow you at riu. Its kind of a shame though, you are a truly valuable member here. Thank you for all your contributions

10 Likes

As expected the Wolfpack F2 is showing lots of variation in flowering. I had to cull 2 in the 3rd-4th week of flowering due to nanners. No issues since. Of the remaining 18 there are 4 I would not run again . 6-7 that I really like the look of and the rest the smoke test will tell.
This group shot is from day 46 from flip.

A few random bud shots from day 45 from flip

The smells are chem , diesel , soapy, and skunky , with a few almost BO funks thrown in.

As for the elephant in the room I would like to apologize to the Admin here . There was some bad communication that ended in a misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions on my part . That combined with my on going serious health issues led to my pathetic rage quit lol
I really do like OG and what it is about and would like to continue being part of it.

37 Likes

Glad to have you back!!

12 Likes

It takes a big person to apologize, and I commend you for it. I am super glad to have you back. Thank you so much for the Wolfpack seeds!!!

Oh, the plants look great as well!!

11 Likes

Glad to see you back here man! I did miss the regular updates on the Wolfpack’s F2’s, but thanks for catching us up! Looks like you got a wide variety of expressions, cool it see! Which one is your favorite out of the bunch?

8 Likes

Not really sure which is my favorite so far. For the 6-7 I am liking it will come down to the smoke test.
I have been watering them in place so don’t really have individual plant pics.
But this is one of the ones I am liking the look of from day 41 from flip . It is #18

21 Likes

This is #17 . She is another one I like the look of and is right in front of the door so I hauled her out for a quick look . She has a chem smell with almost a cologne smell on the backend. She has big fat calyx’s like a few others as well.

25 Likes

and we really like you and your work :slight_smile:

thanks for the look and a great read

Dequilo

9 Likes

@Greenhighlander Stoked to see you back here. I have been missing your posts ! Sorry to hear about your health man. I can speak for all of us here in saying we hope things improve for you. You are well valued here my friend.
Thanks for coming back !

8 Likes

These plants look fantastic and happy. Great work!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Hey man! Don’t let shit like that get to you bro. I enjoy your grows and your company. Think twice about leaving. That gives the bastards power. I appreciate your content and hate to see you considering leaving. All Love.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

8 Likes

Careful @Greenhighlander! That Dank Sinatra from @nube is to die for bro. It will stone the Dogshit out of you! Have fun.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes

At only day 50 from flip #17 is looking done enough to get the chop. Scoped it and it actually has about 10% amber trichs throughout. I am running 11 on 13 off but have never had that light schedule make a drastic difference in flowering time so I am guessing there are some fast flowering phenos to be found in these f2’s . There are 2 others in the corner that I can’t open the door that are looking close from a distance. Gonna try to get a closer look at them today. They have the same big clalyx chunky bud formation as #17 which I really dig the look of tbh .

So ya #17 got the chop this am at day 50 from flip.

22 Likes

Next up is lucky #13 . Another big calyx flowers , ready to chop . Especially because I found a nanner on her.

Nanner

22 Likes

Pulled out #6 to have a closer look . She flopped hard from moving her and I had to stick a support in just for her to stand up for a picture. She also got the chop.

23 Likes