Greenhighlander grows

It takes a big person to apologize, and I commend you for it. I am super glad to have you back. Thank you so much for the Wolfpack seeds!!!

Oh, the plants look great as well!!

11 Likes

Glad to see you back here man! I did miss the regular updates on the Wolfpack’s F2’s, but thanks for catching us up! Looks like you got a wide variety of expressions, cool it see! Which one is your favorite out of the bunch?

8 Likes

Not really sure which is my favorite so far. For the 6-7 I am liking it will come down to the smoke test.
I have been watering them in place so don’t really have individual plant pics.
But this is one of the ones I am liking the look of from day 41 from flip . It is #18

21 Likes

This is #17 . She is another one I like the look of and is right in front of the door so I hauled her out for a quick look . She has a chem smell with almost a cologne smell on the backend. She has big fat calyx’s like a few others as well.

25 Likes

and we really like you and your work :slight_smile:

thanks for the look and a great read

Dequilo

9 Likes

@Greenhighlander Stoked to see you back here. I have been missing your posts ! Sorry to hear about your health man. I can speak for all of us here in saying we hope things improve for you. You are well valued here my friend.
Thanks for coming back !

8 Likes

These plants look fantastic and happy. Great work!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Hey man! Don’t let shit like that get to you bro. I enjoy your grows and your company. Think twice about leaving. That gives the bastards power. I appreciate your content and hate to see you considering leaving. All Love.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

8 Likes

Careful @Greenhighlander! That Dank Sinatra from @nube is to die for bro. It will stone the Dogshit out of you! Have fun.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes

At only day 50 from flip #17 is looking done enough to get the chop. Scoped it and it actually has about 10% amber trichs throughout. I am running 11 on 13 off but have never had that light schedule make a drastic difference in flowering time so I am guessing there are some fast flowering phenos to be found in these f2’s . There are 2 others in the corner that I can’t open the door that are looking close from a distance. Gonna try to get a closer look at them today. They have the same big clalyx chunky bud formation as #17 which I really dig the look of tbh .

So ya #17 got the chop this am at day 50 from flip.

22 Likes

Next up is lucky #13 . Another big calyx flowers , ready to chop . Especially because I found a nanner on her.

Nanner

22 Likes

Pulled out #6 to have a closer look . She flopped hard from moving her and I had to stick a support in just for her to stand up for a picture. She also got the chop.

23 Likes

GREAT growing!!! Did you make any of those Koko seeds? Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

7 Likes

All three of those are beautiful. But, god damn that 17 looks stellar.

7 Likes

Thank you but all I do is water lol I did not make Koko . She is a pheno of Gorilla Ghani by Bodhi . I do however plan on hitting Koko with some of this Wolfpack pollen.

7 Likes

I agree . #17 is the looker of the 3 . She had a chem / sweet berry cologne type smell to her at chop.

7 Likes

The other 2 have a chem/catpiss/skunk smell

7 Likes

Sounds like that is supposed to be 3 good signs there. Could be some nice smoke.

5 Likes

Two more with the " fat calyx " . I didn’t look at what numbers they are lol just took them out for a few pictures. The first one has a very strong greasy berry like smell and the second smells just like #17 . Both look like they will be ready for chop by day 56ish.

23 Likes

A few more bud shots from today.

I also just realized I have a blurry spot in my pictures . I am guessing it is trichs on the lens lol
Even though I haven’t smoked any yet I can say that I am very happy with my first seed making experience. My only goal was to make seeds worth growing and IMHO mission accomplished . The 20 female that started the flowering cycle is a very small number and I am very happy with the number of nice plants out of that 20.
I am excited to see what else there is to find and will be popping another 10 asap along with some c99 I think.

22 Likes