Greenhighlander grows

8 Likes

The other 10 will get done tomorrow. I also have decided not to top and will not be taking any cuts. If anything looks crazy amazballs I will chop early and reveg . This is mainly to simply see what may be found in these seeds.

9 Likes

#'s 1-10 in their new home

#13 My favorite so far

13 Likes

13 Likes

Lucky #13 :slight_smile: They all look happy and healthy. How are they growing compared to the F1 round so far? Any big differences in structure, smells, root mass, branching, etc.?

4 Likes

They all don’t look happy to me. Maybe 3 or 4 that I have showed so far. But it is to be expected that my soil mix won’t be perfect for all.
Not noticing too much in the way of differences from the parents other then smell. The smell is the same chem/skunky smell but the F2 absolutely reek especially the darker ones . It has been a very long time since I had plants smell so strong in veg , if ever.
The one short female parent is the only one that didn’t have extensive branching . All the other females and males did. Which is one reason I didn’t feel the need to top these.
I will do my usual cleaning up of the lowers once stretch is over. But other then that I will just be enjoying watching these flower.

6 Likes

Nice to hear they’re very stinky girls. They do look like they’ll mostly have some nice xmas tree shapes when they get past the stretch, not many beanpoles.

From the pics I can only see maybe a couple slightly yellow lower leaves, but I figure that’s to be expected when they’re all cramped in tight quarters. And I’d think there’s enough variation that it’s hard to be sure if it’s just pheno traits or soil issues, wouldn’t you agree?

5 Likes

Ya I agree . The yellowing lowers is due to lack of light. That is simply how far they throw effective light, especially all crammed together.
The issue I am seeing is the plants telling me the mix is a little hot. Twisted, claw type leaves.
Also the standout #13 is the only one that wasn’t all cramped up like the others.

5 Likes

#19 and 20 were both wilted from thirst not long before their pictures. All 20 Wolfpack F2 are now in their final pots and in the flowering tent.

9 Likes

#1- #10

#11 - #20

Full shot

9 Likes

#6 and a few others are showing significant trichs

4 Likes

#20 has a lower tri branch

6 Likes

An update on the rest of the veg tent.
First up are the DS f2 from Nube. The middle one and the top right yellow pot are the 2 that had a problem popping the shell. They will soon be transplanted.

The cuts of Koko and SH starving and in desperate need of a transplant.

The Koko left SH right that were transplanted long ago. Ignore the T5 burnt leaves on the lanky SH lol

And the runt Wolfpack F2 still not showing sex

9 Likes

The Wolfpack F2 are chugging along.
#1 - #10 are on day 14 from flip and # 11 - #20 are on day 12.

Just wanted to say a thank you to those who have followed along. Sadly I will not be continuing to post here . I wish you all the best .
Cheers

17 Likes

Don’t let the trolls win @Greenhighlander . Sad to see you go because they bullied you by flagging a poor choice of words, your first offense, getting you banned for nothing other than reacting to trolls. :frowning:

8 Likes

It is what it is. Nobody bullied me. I got to see how it works around here and I don’t have the energy to play those fkin games.
So ya , peace out OG

8 Likes

Damn that sucks man. I’ve totally been enjoying following along here. I always looked forward to new posts. Wtf happened man? I’m known to stick my foot in my mouth, so maybe something to watch out for.

6 Likes

Man I really hope you change your mind and continue to post here. Your posts always make me feel like Im with good company. I understand if you leave, we will just have to follow you at riu. Its kind of a shame though, you are a truly valuable member here. Thank you for all your contributions

10 Likes

As expected the Wolfpack F2 is showing lots of variation in flowering. I had to cull 2 in the 3rd-4th week of flowering due to nanners. No issues since. Of the remaining 18 there are 4 I would not run again . 6-7 that I really like the look of and the rest the smoke test will tell.
This group shot is from day 46 from flip.

A few random bud shots from day 45 from flip

The smells are chem , diesel , soapy, and skunky , with a few almost BO funks thrown in.

As for the elephant in the room I would like to apologize to the Admin here . There was some bad communication that ended in a misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions on my part . That combined with my on going serious health issues led to my pathetic rage quit lol
I really do like OG and what it is about and would like to continue being part of it.

37 Likes

Glad to have you back!!

12 Likes