Greenpoint Seeds

You guys grow the seeds ? I thought we were supposed to buy as much as we could and hold onto them?
I grabbed GMO Punch, Animal Star Cookies and Purple Chem . Hopefully one day I can grow them out soon.

12 Likes

Like beanie babies and Pokémon, gotta have them all lol.

6 Likes

I do a little bit but im more like a seed crack head :joy:

1 Like

40% off this weekend ladies and gentlemen…promocode: HAVEALAUGH

4 Likes

I’m not holding my breath on that he’s gonna ride that doggy to the grave …well maybe if Colorado starts selling elite male clones … I know it seems it but I’m really not hating on the guy I can appreciate his hustle and though I don’t know how many packs he sells I bet it’s a nice amount fuck if he sells 10 a day that’s 600 bucks a day thats a nice living for a website and probably a 20 x 20 area that I imagine (wild imagination) him just putting a stardawg clone every two or three clones and just letting them blow hard…if the nation ever legalized nation wide this is how money will be made…hell I don’t know how much it costs to run a website but I would imagine 10 packs a day would be a great living for most

4 Likes

I’m actually holding a pack of that for a preservation run as soon as he quits selling it …Everytime I open up my seeds I stare at it …I think it’s one of the last of his wild west themes he still sells

6 Likes

If I ordered any more seeds right now, I may need a divorce lawyer to go along with it…lol

I got a shit load now, with more coming today. :smirk:

11 Likes

:joy: yeah i have some on their way to me too and then will be doing some swapping so I hear ya lol

2 Likes

The top pic is the second female …just went into flower…the big plant I thought was a male …has turned into a beautiful big female …she is about two weeks ahead of the other female.

The other one turned out a male…I’ve got it in quarantine in a closet and might save the pollen.

I also started three GPS Tomahawk reg seeds. And they chatted in 72 hours

This grow And more will be centered around GPS genetics.

I’m pleased so far.
Happy Growing

15 Likes

Nice buddy…you should definitely start a grow diary so we can all watch @Panamajock

2 Likes

Nice! Interested to see how those tomahawk do. I watched it a bunch on the reverse auctions but never pulled the trigger.

1 Like

Week old, hopefully the other one will pop.

8 Likes

Yeah man when I first ordered from there they had some but I just didn’t scoop em up but I wish i had. Oh well there’s plenty of seeds for everyone lol…oh BTW I loved the video you shot me yesterday. And it turns out I did recognize some of their songs lol

1 Like

GPS got a sale on today 40% off…they seem to be having them every two weeks…

Actually think it’s one every single weekend for this entire last month or so…

4 Likes

Yeah i posted the promocode this morning: HAVEALAUGH

2 Likes

But no new genetics yet. At least not in the regular seeds section. I won’t grow with feminized seeds so I don’t ever look in that section.

I have a tomahawk and a city slicker about 5 days old. Don’t have any more room to run much more!!! But I’ll post some pics soon, cause I plan on flowering em fast. Dying to taste both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I dare you to take some cuts from them

4 Likes

You doing a journal on them ? I got my eyes on the city slickers but not sure if i should press the buy button yet !!

1 Like