Greetings and Giveaway from Mars Hydro

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, it’s an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 245. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let’s reveal who the winner is!
#64 @Swe-can :heart:
Congratulations to @Swe-can ,please send me your shipping information via PM!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prize.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you love growing and enjoy it. :green_heart:

18 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:!!! Thank you !!! Never thought I will win anything to be honest :rofl::man_shrugging:!

Pm sent and many thank again @MarsHydro

15 Likes

Being an auto, sadly I wouldn’t be able to. I haven’t found anyone with stock of the Original photoperiod Chocolate Mint OG to do that with. I shall in future with strains I like though.

CONGRATULATION @Swe-can!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Swe-can

5 Likes

Congratulations @Swe-can - like you, i haven’t won anything YET on OG - great wee light for THE best prize ( imo.) from @MarsHydro

Happy growing with your new light, mate …!!

Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Swe-can!!! Shout out to @MarsHydro for the games.

5 Likes

congrats swe-can! may we see lots and lots of flowers :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Swe-can !

Nice win on the MARS HYDRO FC3000 SAMSUNG LM301B 300W LED GROW LIGHT.

6 Likes

Sweet deal congratulations. Does this mean I can have your old lights? :rofl:

6 Likes

i was about to ask for them lol

5 Likes

Growing under a 200 watt led light

4 Likes

Fat and crunchy. Mmmmmmmm

1 Like

Vulture’s… beat us all to the old light but guess what… none of ya said the magic word… DUBS. LOL.
jk… Mars Hydro already hooked me up…
But nice win bro, this is a serious light more towards the commercial side… enjoy it man

1 Like

CONGRATS @Swe-can !!!

Great give-away @MarsHydro :partying_face: !

2 Likes

Mine are a week into blooming so I figure a I’ve got about 5 more weeks or so until they are ripe for hanging and then I can put my auto starter in side the tent

2 Likes

looks great,by the way,Mars hydro has 14th Anniversary Celebration,you can join $14 Growers’ Thursday Flash Sale

Product: TS600 LED / VG80 LED / PH Tester
Date: 00:00 AM PDT, August 17th