Greetings and Giveaway from Mars Hydro

so stoked seeing this plant !! Almost identical hue pistols and everything …gave me flashbacks when I grew it out a couple month ago deff in the top five for me

Good work
@TestOfOath

4 Likes

I flowered the plant out super small just to fill the center of my 3x3 bed. I pressed the whole plant the other day. The rosin was hard to collect but SUPER loud. Earth/fuel is what I had coming off the plant/rosin. :+1: Currently growing out a bigger clone in my 3x3 bed.

5 Likes

@MarsHydro
#marshydroprimeday
Blueberry Auto from @Alaskagrown probably around day 50-51

grown under an unbranded led light I got from Kijiji.

@bassman5420 @Fitzera

7 Likes

I’m currently growing a mix of different seeds. Ssdd, blueberry, unknown seed, trex. It’s been a rough go but they are finally 7 days into flowering. I picked strains helpful for my father’s cancer symptoms

My lighting is currently some cheap shity leds from Amazon

#marshydroprimeday

@highminwin @ColeLennon

@MarsHydro awesome give away thank you for the chance to win

8 Likes

Love the baby gear behind that bud! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy @Greasy

5 Likes

Bodhi’s Pure Kush x Uzbekistani Hashplant. Started, vegged and sexed under LED. Finishing out her days under the big light in the sky :sun_with_face: :heart::v:t2:
(All my indoor stuff is 100% LED though :wink: )

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro #marshydroprimeday

@CrunchBerries @NorthNorthNugs

8 Likes

Sweet! I don’t have any buds going right now so no pics. Life took over my grow time for a bit so I’m just watching the fun.

4 Likes

@MoBilly just get an older pic of yours! It is only to show your setup, recent or not so… You aren’t breaking any rules!! Do it brother!! :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow @MarsHydro . It’s a brand new day. Don’t worry about the mistakes of the past, just be aware of them and move forward showing everyone how much better you are now. Glad to have you back here in the greatest growing community on the planet.

11 Likes

Okay. I will play.

AllStar Mexican. Mom been alive about two years. Grown from a seed frozen since ‘98. Currently in veg under a blurple LED.

#marshydroprimeday @ReikoX @DougDawson @Som

10 Likes

https://overgrow.com/tag/marshydroprimeday
OK here’s one I am particularly fond of.
Blak n Blu Cookies (gifted to me by @BigMike55)
Grown under LED’s.
Grown in Happy Frog soil using FF trio for nutrients (Cal Mag, molasses and Epson Salt were also used)
Blak n Blu Cookies in the sixth week of flower.
@beardedvet222 @Nagel420

Thanks for putting this together. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Strain is BOG Sour Bubble at about 3 months. They are growing under a Mars Hydro FC 8000 in a 5x5 tent #marshydroprimeday. @Chronickyle @CADMAN Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro

18 Likes

CheeseDawg 8 weeks
Amazing gift. Welcome back and thank you for the opportunity to help me up my grow
#marshydroprimeday
I am using newer LED lights
@Maddawg @CanuckistanPete

13 Likes

@MarsHydro welcome back and thank you for this opportunity! What an awesome giveaway! :green_heart:

1. This is Blue Dream x Gelato
    She first popped up from the soil 91 days ago. She has been flowering for 41 days here.

2. She is grown under newschool (led) lights.

3. #marshydroprimeday

4. @lophophora.ca @DesertHeartGardens

10 Likes

Lemon Stilton auto
71 days old
Multiple LEDs
#marshydroprimeday
@G-paS @DougDawson :blush::blush::blush:

9 Likes

ManBearAlienPig x 3BearsOG x Double Grape

Under newschool lights

#marshydroprimeday

@Colby @Oldtimerunderground

10 Likes

1: Share your cannabis picture

2: Tell us the name of the strain and how old it is.
Logcake #9 (Lemon Cherry Gelato S1 X Con Leche). This is her at 50 days of flower, about 100 days since seed.

3: Let us know if it grows under old school light or new school light(no need to tell the brand out)
Grown under (2) Mars Hydro Ts-1000 and (4) Szhlux bar lights.

4: Add #marshydroprimeday
#marshydroprimeday

5: @2 Members
@highminwin @tenderhorse

9 Likes

Welcome back and thanks for the giveaway!

Cinderevil at 47 days

Grown under 240w DIY LEDs

#marshydroprimeday

@Mr.Sparkle @Oldtimerunderground

9 Likes

Ancestral Skunk
About 35 days of flowering in this photo.
Grown under LED lights
#marshydroprimeday

@Rhino_buddy and @Sebring

7 Likes