Greetings From Phlizon Grow Light and take 8% OFF!

Hi, everyone!We are Phlizon manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT and other Grow Kits. Phlizon brings quality, affordable and reliable grow lights for growers!

We have Phlizon Factory - Located in China. We have powerful OEM/ODM capabilities, and quality control system. We are direct-to-customers and offer quality and affordable grow lights for growers, you could get the quality grow lights from Phlizon with best price.
We have Global warehouse - Located in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Thailand worldwide shipping available.
We have Professional team - R&D, production, sales, and service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Phlizon LED Grow Lights:
Factory direct sales, no middlemen to earn the difference
Full-spectrum with IR
Dimmer knob
Multi-connect function
Energy-saving
3-7 Business Days Free Shipping
3 Year Warranty

Check Phlizon Online Store:
:point_right:US official store: www.phlizonstore.com
:point_right:UK official store: www.phlizon.co.uk
:point_right:CA official store: www.phlizon.ca
:point_right:Thailand Store: www.phlizonth.com

PS: Apply the code PHOG8 when checkout you could get 8% OFF!

Glad to join OverGrow and meet you all here. Welcome to express your opinions about our products or growing freely.
Let’s learn and grow together!

15 Likes

I picked up an open-box Phlizon light almost 2 years ago and it’s still going strong. I have tried to grab a couple more but someone else always beats me to em. I would love to get one for a 4x4 flower tent.

6 Likes

The prices sure got my attention.
That’s cheaper than I can build them… :open_mouth:

I see Meanwell is your LED driver source. :+1:

Looks like I’ll be shopping for my next light here…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’ve actually got a couple of the ph-d6 lights and the 1200 watt(240 at the wall) unit(don’t have the model number cuz it’s at my other place)

If I’m giving honest reviews of them, I consider them to be the lower end of the 10 different units I have from multiple manufacturers(viparspectra, viparled, bloomspect, and bloom plus) and are usually my last to get turned on and used in the grow rooms, currently have 7 lights going in the grow room and only one of the ph-d6 are running in there and was the last light to be put in to cover the additional space , the other two aren’t even in use.

Main thing I really don’t like about the design is the unbalanced color spectrum, whether it be the veg or bloom switch both put out rediculous amounts of red spectrum with 2 whitish yellow LEDs turning on the bloom switch and seems more like those switches are no better than a makeshift dimmer either runnng 0%,50%, or 100%
Most lights that have mixed LEDs put out that blurple color but these put out a heavy reddish on the canopy

Here’s a side by side difference of the philzon with one of my other true blurple, can see a clear diff in the reds

This is the light in veg

This is the light in bloom where u can see the 2 brighter yellow-white LEDs with one on each side and two dimmer ir

And finally the light with both channels

What I usually expect to see with those switches is a clear difference in color spectrum like this light from another unnamed manufacturer and is a huge let down with the philzon lights

The next thing I don’t like about em is they are the only lights in my arsenal that has a need for multiple fans on the units which just creates more noise and power draw that seems unnecessary, I understand heats a killer for lighting but a better design on heatsinks would def benefit vs more fans that will ultimately eventually fail

For a basic light on a budget they do get the job done and will grow plants but def not my top choice or my go to when firing up my grows

Few pros I’ve seen is
Price point
it’s only 100 watt at the wall with 60 10-watt LEDs
Light is daisy chain able
Veg/bloom switches which I will just call 50%dimmers

Well that’s the good the bad and the ugly but 100% honest with my personal experience with em.

Always happy to be a tester for something that might perform better than these but currently don’t see myself shopping for another philzon light based on what I’ve seen with my currents as I truly feel I’ve come across better options with other companies in the same price point

3 Likes

Who is your Europe Distributor?
Any for Spain?

Thx @PhlizonGrowLight

I’ve got two of their lights, they’re both box-fan type design with two switches, one model with 5 COBs and one with 6 COBs. Looking up the model #s I guess they’re the Cree COB series, and the models are “3000W” and “2000W” but those are just model names and not wattages, I believe their draw is closer to 600W and 400W

They have a switch labeled “Veg & Bloom” that controls the small LEDs, which are the two-chip bubble type LEDs that are a little outdated compared to the more common (these days)SMD LEDs. There are a handful of IR diodes, a handful of white diodes, and mostly blue + red, leaning red as others have mentioned.

The other switch controls the COBs. The model with 5 COBs has 3 warm white COBs and 2 cool white COBs. The model with 6 COBs has 3 of each.

As far as the light, they’re okay. COBs are similar to bulbs in that they’re a high-intensity single-point light source. The intensity is good but the coverage is narrow. You can move the light source farther from the canopy to spread it out but it will lessen the intensity.

I got mine locally from someone off of offerup for much less than list price, which I don’t regret but probably wouldn’t do again. They dissipate quite a bit of heat for an LED light, I assume because of the COBs. The active cooling (fans) rather than passive cooling (heatsinks) means that eventually they’ll burn out, but to their credit that hasn’t happened so far.

I’ve seen other people use the same models and have good results, and you could certainly do worse. But if I was in the market for a new light I’d really look into DIY strips of SMDs, or failing that some kind of premade board of SMDs or frame of SMD strips or for power usage, lifespan, heat, and light coverage reasons.

1 Like

I’m really happy with my phlizon led. So are my plants

7 Likes

I’ve always liked your lights. Never have gotten. Good luck.

3 Likes

They’ve had some good reviews. I like the purple lights.

3 Likes

You could argue about the use of LM561 vs LM301 but the difference is 10%.
I understand the decision & it’s quite minor.
I’m still really impressed with the pricing but I’ll look into the spectrum further.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I’m still running five year old LM561C diodes…

4 Likes

Some of my best yields were grown under a 94W Phlizon light. I like the inline power switch but it would be even better if there was a standard removable IEC electrical cord option.

4 Likes

I have 3 of them. 2-pl4000 and a pl3000. Love em. No issues plants do well , and descent priced . I’ve been lucky to catch them
On sale :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Regarding shipping to Spain, please email at support@phlizonstore.com.

2 Likes

Yeah. Our Phlizon COB is popular due to its high-efficient, but we also get some complaints about its poor heat dissipation. So it’d be better to add extra fans to the tent.

1 Like