Grizz718's Garden

I think we really needed the next size up, but these keep most of the tent circulating nicely. The poles are all move independently, and have height adjustment in the corners.

The fans run off USB power.

8 Likes

Got curious, aren’t they too small or the quantity makes up for it? Maybe there’s a way to test with some ferns? Lovely! Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, I wish we would have used the next size up. They do great on 90% of the tent, but they aren’t strong enough to make a vortex and get the middle.

1 Like

Morning community topped the big bubblegum this morning

10 Likes

Good morning everyone topped one of my cookies and cream yesterday. Hope they turn out to be girls because that is one of my favorite strains. Tastes great and it’s :fire:.

11 Likes

I also watered the big 3 with a full dose of calmag and gave them each a shot of recharge.

2 Likes

Topped 3. 1 more to go also removed some of those big fan leaves to allow light to get to the branches.IMG_20210312_045611504_HDR|375x500

6 Likes

Shots from this morning should be able to top the smaller bubblegum when I get home from work today

9 Likes

Day 25 after sprout got rid of the cherry bomb because I didn’t like the way they were growing. Don’t got time to waste on plants with problems. But the other 4 are coming along just right

9 Likes

Shot from this afternoon really gonna have to transplant the big 3 soon

7 Likes

Definitely gotta transplant sometime this weekend. My cookies and cream had the crazy growth spurt last night.

9 Likes

Just got my hlg 135 rspecs and I already have an hlg 100 rspec should be plenty of light come flower time. Definitely gotta transplant tomorrow when I get home from work. Just watered so I gotta let the soil dry out a little

7 Likes

Stupid work gets in the way of so many good things :joy:

Looking good man!

4 Likes

Here here to that badger!

2 Likes

Looking fabulous

1 Like

Where did you get the driver from? I could replace the one I killed, same as yours.

1 Like

I ordered the whole kit from hlg

2 Likes

Transplanted the big 3 on Saturday. Probably gonna transplant the last one in a few days once the soul dries up.

has anyone out there grown out the aloha og yet? @iggypuffs @Papalag @MidwestMover

7 Likes

I have not grown that strain.

2 Likes