Grizz718's Garden

but you do a 12/12 for a few days? is that how you do it? Meaning 1 month old and you do something? Got confused…

2 Likes

I’m saying I run my veg tent 24/0 most of the time. At 2.5-3 weeks old I’ll hit em with a random (every 5 days or so there’s really no pattern here just whatever I feel like doing. Like yesterday I looked at them and said. Holy shit these are getting big I need some IDs so i blacked em out for 18 hours.) Periods of prolonged darkness to get them to show sex. Then 24/0 for a few days. See where we’re at. I FEEL like it works. Either way I’m doing something and not just waiting. So that makes me feel better. It’s all about the damn feelings on this one :joy:

2 Likes

Transplanted the 2 cookies and cream and one bubblegum into 1 gallon pots yesterday. Seemed to have went well. They are now 16 days from sorout

1 Like

5 Likes

Just gave my other bubblegum some new shoes gonna keep one of the cherry bomb to try to grow out in a solo cup and the other 2 will be gifted because I simply don’t have enough room

10 Likes

What brand fan is that? Does it oscillate? I bought a vivisun fan like that. Wouldn’t oscillate. Returned 2 of them. None of them would move.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

It’s a vivosun and it doesn’t oscillate either stopped working gonna get a jardin monkey fan

1 Like

Me too! What a piece of shit!

Thanks

2 Likes

For real but I heard good things about the monkey fan

2 Likes

They are great. That’s what i get for trying to save a couple of bucks.

4 Likes

Morning shot. Most likely gonna top the big bubblegum when I get home today

4 Likes

i tested alot of vivosuns stuff, everything was bad except there trimming shears

4 Likes

I’m glad to know I think I’ll go with the monkey fan instead to! Oh and of course the plants are looking good as always!

3 Likes

Dont get the secret jardin monkey either. Same issue. Cheaply made stops oscillating in days if not weeks

3 Likes

Theres unfortunately not a strong clip oscillating fan out there yet. I’ve tried them all. Best bet is a wall mount one. I have a 16 inch hurricane that’s been working for a few years straight. Given that’s to big for a 3x3 but the company is well known.

5 Likes

I have tried 3 different brands of clip fans, truthfully they look exactly alike, out of 8 one is still running after a year

2 Likes

What you could do, is something I heard @Badger mention…
Grab like 6 of the 120mm ac infinity fans and put up a PVC square inside your area and hang the fans from it . Bam, mini hurricane everyone gets air from every direction.

3 Likes

Clip on fans were doing nothing for me. If you can spare the floor space this tower fan does work in my 4x4. No light at all unless you press a button.

6 Likes

This is what I use. I actually removed the base and used straps to hang it horizontally near the top side of my tent, pulls air from up there and pushes it at an angle across the whole tent. I do get a little wind burn from it but eh.

3 Likes

Better than mold or bud rot! Which is why I made the switch. Been smooth sailing since.

5 Likes