Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

I’ll take a sour bubble @Hugh_Glass. Let me know the total I need to get to you.

Is there anyone from Canada involved? Or anyone willing to ship to Canada?

4 Likes

I’d be down for a Sour Grape.
Maybe make the 1st post a wiki, and folks can list what they want in one place now that the menu is available?

1 Like

100 seed pack for 300. I would go three way on one of those

6 Likes

its really remarkable how it can taste like strawberry so much. What sort of sorcery is @BogSeeds using? I’m trying to wait a few weeks to pop more seeds but I have a few of @Pedro_Bann Sour strawberry seeds kicking around that want to go underground…badly

5 Likes

oh yeah these bulk buys are great ideas. Save some money get more seeds…

1 Like

PP, I’m down for that 3-way action, if it happens. Enjoy your weekend, stay safe and, be well.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to see if anyone will take on the burden of shipping to canadians. If there are more canadians I would distribute if needed

2 Likes

Peace. I am ready.

Sour Strawberry
Blue Kush

Ss is my 1st choice
But with so many adding on what will the cost be per entry? With 10 its 42 so 20 is $21?? If it goes like that I want both. Please let Us know.
BTW I got an overnight shift tonite and will be going in about 5pm est. Anything that happens after that I wont be able to respond until 5:30am tomorrow morning. Be well

Peace

I doubt the price will get much better than $42 a pack. At 13 beans, it’s already at $3.20 a piece.

2 Likes

I will ship to you if you pay for it.

1 Like

its 46.50 for 10 packs but you gert one free . So take the free one from the thats 465$ minus 46.50 divide that by ten and that culd be the price too im sure.
41.85$ about the same

2 Likes

never had his seeds, if you need another USA customer msg me can paypal when you want.

if you need more let me know. dont know what happened in last post

I think we are ok but your more than welcome to join. one trip to the post office with ten envelopes or 20 makes no difference to me.

3 Likes

If it works out yes I would like to try a pack, let me know

if it works out please i would like a pack maybe two.

pick your two packs , pm me what they are and I will give you my paypal address in private.

edit this was supposed to be pm

I’d be down for some BOG seeds. I’ve always meant to acquire some and this seems like the right opportunity. I’d be most interested in BOGBubble, Bogglegum, or LifeSaver but am flexible if wiggle room is needed to make this work.

I found this mostly complete list of his strains with lineage and flowering times that may prove helpful. I haven’t verified any of this myself… so here’s a grain of salt *

OUT OF STOCK Blue Moon Rocks BOGBubble x Bluemoon
Blue Kush Blue Moon Rocks x Sour Bubble 52-60 days
BOGBubble a pure Bubblegum 45-50 days
Bogglegum BOGBubble x NL5 40-44 days
LSD NYC Diesel x LifeSaver 45-55 days
LifeSaver JCB (Jack’s Cleaner x Blueberry) x BOGBubble 45-50 days
OUT OF STOCK LifeStar SensiStar x LifeSaver 48-52 days
Sour Boggle Sour Bubble x Giant Bogglegum 50-60 days
Sour Bubble pheno of BOGBubble 49-55 days
Sour Grape Grape Punch (Bogglegum x LifeSaver ) x BOG Sour Bubble 55-60 days
OUT OF STOCK Sour LSD LSD x Sour Bubble 60-65 days
Sour LifeSaver LifeSaver x Sour Bubble 48-53 days
Sour Strawberry [East Coast Sour Diesel x Strawberry Cough x Unknown Razz Strain] x Sour Bubble 50-60 days
Sour BluTooth
Sweet Cindy Sweet Tooth 3 x Cinderella 99 50-55 days
OUT OF STOCK Sweet and Sour Cindy

3 Likes